Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
But we don't need tons of money to improve our team! Here's an easily attainable mercato:

In: Tolisso 35-40m, Sanchez/Di Maria/etc. 50-70m, Schick 20-25m = 125m
Out: Lemina 25m

Boom, 100m mercato without breaking a sweat. No need to sell anyone either if we don't want to.
Let's agree to disagree here as I cannot see Juve spending 100mln net on transfers.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Have you considered wages?
Those depend on the incoming players, but I am certain the club can afford them. The only question is do they want to.

Let's agree to disagree here as I cannot see Juve spending 100mln net on transfers.
Oh I agree with you on the fact that it is unlikely, as we've seen in previous seasons. I just believe that it is possible to do.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
In : (major transfers that involved money)

Zaza - €18M
Mandzukic - €21M
Dybala - €32 + €8M
Alex Sandro - €26M
Hernanes - €11 + €2M

Total : €119

Out :

Vidal - €37 + €3M
Ogbonna - €11 + €2M
Tevez went for nearly nothing
Total : €52M

Approximately we had €60M net mercato in 2015.

A €100M net mercato this year is doable as long as the wages are low

Say a mercato of Schick, Tolisso/Fabinho , Bernardeschi, DeS would cost €100M+ without involving any major sales. And all these players fall in the reasonable wage bracket. Doable imo.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Those depend on the incoming players, but I am certain the club can afford them. The only question is do they want to.

Oh I agree with you on the fact that it is unlikely, as we've seen in previous seasons. I just believe that it is possible to do.
Sanchez asked for Pogba level wages, with Dybala and Higgy both at 7.5M net already, dont think so. No idea about di Maria but we are after him so he could be doable

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Lol at people comparing caldara to bonucci

One is a world class defender wanted by every club. .. the other is a defender none of you have actually watched more than a youtube clip of and who hasn't proved anything yet

And lol at the people who say enatia is good enough. The same guy who is injured 3 months even season. Good luck with that.

From now on I'm -repping anyone who say caldara is good enough to start. This stupidity needs to end

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
Caldara should be a starter right now

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
If you have the money to keep Bonucci and still make big signings in midfield and attack then you do it.

But if you don't have the money, the most logical thing is to sell an overvalued player in a seller's market and replace him with the adequate replacements already on your roster. And that's all there is to it for me basically. These options are clear.

We have to shift our priorities to midfield and attack. I would like to keep Bonucci but if you have no choice, you have no choice.

Besides, Bonucci was not as good as Rugani is at this age.
Mike, why your posts are so cool?

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Lol at people comparing caldara to bonucci

One is a world class defender wanted by every club. .. the other is a defender none of you have actually watched more than a youtube clip of and who hasn't proved anything yet

And lol at the people who say enatia is good enough. The same guy who is injured 3 months even season. Good luck with that.

From now on I'm -repping anyone who say caldara is good enough to start. This stupidity needs to end

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
Lion out here on the hunt :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)