Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Nah bruh, I'll be like them jaguar warriors ghosting in the jungle.
From Wikipedia:

"To become a jaguar warrior, a member of the Aztec army had to capture twelve enemies during two consecutive battles. This was said to honor their gods in a way far greater than killing enemy soldiers in the battlefield. For a warrior to kill an enemy was considered clumsy."

You would be high and clumsy all the time. Sorry, fam.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
From Wikipedia:

"To become a jaguar warrior, a member of the Aztec army had to capture twelve enemies during two consecutive battles. This was said to honor their gods in a way far greater than killing enemy soldiers in the battlefield. For a warrior to kill an enemy was considered clumsy."

You would be high and clumsy all the time. Sorry, fam.
I'm not clumsy at all, i have great dexterity despite having a fucked up arm, my legs are Roberto Carlos like, my feet are super quick. I will lick frogs, increase focus.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
So much cringe after the final here.

Selling Bonucci would be a disastrous move, especially considering how old our other defenders are.

You people are scum.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I have a feeling he's decided to leave already.

There's just way too much competition for him right now. Can't see us bumping his wages again.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Tough one. From one side he's a very good defender with exceptional passing ability. From the other hand though, he's already 30yo, this is the last chance to cash in on him. We also have Rugani who can become even better than him. It somehow reminds me when Juve sold Baggio to make room for Del Piero.

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
Tough one. From one side he's a very good defender with exceptional passing ability. From the other hand though, he's already 30yo, this is the last chance to cash in on him. We also have Rugani who can become even better than him. It somehow reminds me when Juve sold Baggio to make room for Del Piero.
Difference is, when Baggio leave we still have peak Ravanelli and Vialli alongside DP.
Bonnuci can't and shouldn't leave, we should make a new backline with Bon as a core..
In 2 years, Gigi and Barza probably wont be here, Chiello will assume Barzagli role here, so it's important to have a leader at backline. Max should introduce and give more responsibility for Rugani, whilst use Benatia aswell.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Difference is, when Baggio leave we still have peak Ravanelli and Vialli alongside DP.
Bonnuci can't and shouldn't leave, we should make a new backline with Bon as a core..
In 2 years, Gigi and Barza probably wont be here, Chiello will assume Barzagli role here, so it's important to have a leader at backline. Max should introduce and give more responsibility for Rugani, whilst use Benatia aswell.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
Both Vialli and Ravanelli were gone shortly after Baggio. Assuming Bonucci will be gone this summer, we still have Benatia and Rugani who can step in. Not to mention Barzagli and Chiellinni of course. Also, Mandragora can play a CB in emergency situation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)