Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
The more I think about it the less I want him to be sold, even for a very high fee. He's an exceptional CB with many more years in him and he's the soul of this squad. DO NOT SELL.

Mar 30, 2006
If you have the money to keep Bonucci and still make big signings in midfield and attack then you do it.

But if you don't have the money, the most logical thing is to sell an overvalued player in a seller's market and replace him with the adequate replacements already on your roster. And that's all there is to it for me basically. These options are clear.

We have to shift our priorities to midfield and attack. I would like to keep Bonucci but if you have no choice, you have no choice.

Besides, Bonucci was not as good as Rugani is at this age.
:tup:

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Normally he would have #finoallafine at the end of his posts...
Here's a gym post from July 2015 where he doesn't.

[video=instagram;44n70Xr1aC]https://www.instagram.com/p/44n70Xr1aC/?taken-by=bonuccileo19[/video]

Not saying that he's staying 100%, but that post is indication of absolutely nothing.

Jvcro

May 11, 2017
Should dislike some players for month and just see after some time are they still here or not :shifty:

- - - Updated - - -

I really want him to stay. He is here for long time and I am not ready yet for Chiellini-Bonucci change. I will feel scared. Kinda ridiculous but need them for at least one more season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)