Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #16,041
    And replace him with who? We'd still need to find a high quality left back. It's too much renovation for one summer.
    With inadequate replacement that's for sure. Logic is not present here. Similar case with Vidal if happens, I'm pretty sure IF we sell Sandro that we'd replace him with some average player cause we'd invest heavy elsewhere.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    We got away with doing that for two summers running, and perhaps there are people who don't see left back as an illustrious or vital position, but a player of his quality makes a big difference and platform between defence and attack.

Like I said, unless he asks to leave I think we'd just keep turning down bids and Chelski would go and waste money elsewhere.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #16,043
    We got away with doing that for two summers running, and perhaps there are people who don't see left back as an illustrious or vital position, but a player of his quality makes a big difference and platform between defence and attack.

Like I said, unless he asks to leave I think we'd just keep turning down bids and Chelski would go and waste money elsewhere.
    Well, I hope you're right. However I see a different picture

De Sciglio - Bonucci - Chiellini - Darmian

:D

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    If we are to learn from our past few seasons we only sell once we've already bought the substitute

Khedira-Vidal
    Dybala-Tevez
    Pogba-Pjanic

If a centerback or a left back come in then ill worry for both :D

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    I dont think our team would suffer at all if we took out Bonucci and started Rugani. Also our team would be so much better if we added James or Alexis with the money.

If we can't buy an elite talent without selling then we have to sell. Also we have 6 guys who are great CBs so it makes sense to sell one of them to fill a role we desperately need.
    roflmao

Bonucci is the best ballplaying cb in the world. Rugani is a promising kid.
    He's also the youngest of our 4 prime centrebacks.

We cant fucking afford alexis. Hello, look at his wage demands ?

James ? How does that inprove us so much ? James plays TQ. So does dybala. Dybala is no winger so its one of those two.

Seriously. Another of these "oh brah, lets sell all the defence and buy all the offence cause i need to fap real bad"

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    Neither Bonucci or Sandro have said that they wanted to leave. So I'll be surprised if any of them will depart. Especially after Marotta's comments the other day about not keeping players who do not want to be here. We shall see.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
    Jun 1, 2012
    Neither Bonucci or Sandro have said that they wanted to leave. So I'll be surprised if any of them will depart. Especially after Marotta's comments the other day about not keeping players who do not want to be here. We shall see.
    I don't think Bonucci will leave either.

I am still 50-50 on Sandro. There is a good chance of Sandro being this season's Pogba.

- - - Updated - - -

Disgusting to see the double standards people have here. Bonucci deserves our loyalty.
    Yep. Refused €8M net from City to remain with us.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    Fancy player with good age : WHAT A SOUNDREL IF HE DARES LEAVING US FOR ANOTHER TEAM. FUCK THIS SHIT AND FUCK MAROTTA

Defenders : its the only economic solution that we sell him, i'm fine with it

Jvcro

May 11, 2017
    I thought he will be last player people here and fans at all will want to sell. Its not easy job to find defenders who will work well together. We have it and some want him to go and even say he had good season but we should take money anyway :think: We are not some small team who desperetaly needs that 50-60 millions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 359)