Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

JuelzSantana

Sep 28, 2017
Sad that one of our own players symbolized how far behind Italy is in terms of racism. If I was a senior squad member like Matuidi, I would honestly approach him about this. Those are fighting words from Bonucci, more than just a stupid statement. If we had more black players in our squad he could have divided the whole team. Remove this hypocrite clown in the summer.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I seriously hope the club take action on bonucci's statement to say its 50/50 when Kean and matuidi were heckled for a good 80 mins, its like bonucci is saying its Kean's fault that hes black. Disgusting comments and should be dealt with accordingly.

Meanwhile while the cagliari president denies they were racist chants, seriously what a backwards country :sergio:

Last edited:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
He's an idiot

We should make him follow up on his statements, it's a really bad look for us
For one it's just dumb and an incredibly backward view, secondly we are an international brand and its not good for us

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Jesus. His ass is getting dragged all over the globe now. Famous people bashing him and Kean himself stopped following him on Instagram.

You get a chance to sway fans your way and you choose to throw that chance away. On the contrary, you say something that makes you loss a few fans that still like you.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
No wonder Italy can't get out of the 1900's.

The announcers were even saying during this fiasco that "Its 2019. It's 2019 and we still see this".
That’s why I call Italy the Brazil of Europe. Forever stuck to their old ways. When you think newer generations have changed for better then this happens.

- - - Updated - - -

And please remove this mofo from the team once again. This time for real.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Jesus. His ass is getting dragged all over the globe now. Famous people bashing him and Kean himself stopped following him on Instagram.

You get a chance to sway fans your way and you choose to throw that chance away. On the contrary, you say something that makes you loss a few fans that stillness like you.
If thats true I honestly wouldn’t forgive this mofo. He’s gonna he’s “sorry” but we know it isn’t just a matter of making a mistake. His comment were pretty clear on how he sees racism as something trivial, and to me that’s worse than someone being openly racist. Fuck that guy really, Juventus player or not. Forza Kean!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 86)