Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
The key problem is when it said "50-50". That is what really screwed it. If he just said: "It would have been better for US not to provoke the crowd when we celebrate even if some of the fans behaviour is clearly unacceptable as we have to set a positive example"

Buy on AliExpress.com

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Would you mind explaining that 50-50 comment? What's your take? Does Kean shoulder half of the blame?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well what Bonucci Is basically saying is don't give these asshats the time if day. They were being idiots all game and for him to score and then stand there at their curva with his arm outstretched is a bit Balotelli. Don't let them get to you ignore them. If they see they're getting to you they will be worse. So what he is saying is if he would have celebrated with his team mates instead of pushing away to go shove it in their face , he in turn would have been the bigger man and showed them up.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
The key problem is when it said "50-50". That is what really screwed it. If he just said: "It would have been better for US not to provoke the crowd when we celebrate even if some of the fans behaviour is clearly unacceptable as we have to set a positive example"
not provoke fans to do what?

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
Yes but his meaning was what I explained above.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Well what Bonucci Is basically saying is don't give these asshats the time if day. They were being idiots all game and for him to score and then stand there at their curva with his arm outstretched is a bit Balotelli. Don't let them get to you ignore them. If they see they're getting to you they will be worse. So what he is saying is if he would have celebrated with his team mates instead of pushing away to go shove it in their face , he in turn would have been the bigger man and showed them up.

I don't think that this is what he meant. His words are saying that if Kean didn't celebrate like that he wouldn't be abused and this is why half of the blame for the racial abuse is on him. Which is of course incredibly moronic and stupid and Bonucci-like.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
i don't give a fuck if he looks bad, like genuinely i don't care about this mongoloid at all, but it makes the club look like absolute shit, if a bit part player said it, it would still be very very bad, but this guy is a "leader", and a name people associate with us, to the public he is probably just under Chiellini in terms of current club legends that still play, what he says makes it seem like the whole team thinks like this, and in turn Italy, compare this to any other major league, its so fucking stupid, i cant fathom why he would say that, i know he is genuinely mentally retarded, but man I've seen some vegetables with more sense than that. Other senior players should be all hands on deck distancing themselves, he should make a proper public apology, not a fucken insta story, and id suspend him for some games, shit is disgusting.

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
I don't think that this is what he meant. His words are saying that if Kean didn't celebrate like that he wouldn't be abused and this is why half of the blame for the racial abuse is on him. Which is of course incredibly moronic and stupid and Bonucci-like.
That's not at all what he meant. I read it in Italian

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012

Bonucci is a professional and that 50-50 comment is appalling. Also, he did celebrate in Juve stadium in a Milan jersey last season. So he should not give advice on provocation. Good job on the spin though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

generous88

JuveManiac
Sep 30, 2006
i don't give a fuck if he looks bad, like genuinely i don't care about this mongoloid at all, but it makes the club look like absolute shit, if a bit part player said it, it would still be very very bad, but this guy is a "leader", and a name people associate with us, to the public he is probably just under Chiellini in terms of current club legends that still play, what he says makes it seem like the whole team thinks like this, and in turn Italy, compare this to any other major league, its so fucking stupid, i cant fathom why he would say that, i know he is genuinely mentally retarded, but man I've seen some vegetables with more sense than that. Other senior players should be all hands on deck distancing themselves, he should make a proper public apology, not a fucken insta story, and id suspend him for some games, shit is disgusting.
I honestly do not think that this really matters. People forget easily and quickly. What does really matter is the dressing room. I am not sure what influence this could have on the tension among the players

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
So you call Kean a mongoloid and bomuuci comments are disgusting

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
So the guy that have on of the most offensive “Wash your mouth” goal celebrations in the modern game, has a problem with a 19 year old kid reacting to being blatant racially abused for 80 min.

What a complete idiot.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
I heard the Cagliari crowd is notorious for this. Next time we play there every player should have an undershirt with "Say no to racism" and the whole team shows it to the crowd after we score.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 78)