Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Not only did he degrade his own image with that comment but also he has brought disrepute to the club and the Italian public as a whole.

A public apology is the least he could do here.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Not only did he degrade his own image with that comment but also he has brought disrepute to the club and the Italian public as a whole.

A public apology is the least he could do here.
He posted some “Say no to racism” shit on his social media accounts with a pic of him alongside Kean.

Too little, too late, Bonucci. Monumental fuck-up from him.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I've been thinking about Bonucci ever since his return trying to understand the human being that he is. I really do not think Bonucci is a bad person. He's just incredibly dumb.

He's a dumb person who thinks he's intelligent with every decision or comment he makes. From beefing with Allegri to forcing his move out of Juve to staying in Italy and choosing Milan to accepting the captaincy at his new club and even returning!

Yes his comments are kind of overblown but deservedly so, he cannot keep opening his stupid mouth every time he thinks he's about to say something and act like he's a leader in this team.

Now, it's better for him to swallow his pride and apologize to the young kid publicly even if Kean doesn't need an apology. Not for Kean who I'm sure is much smarter but for Juve's image and the dressing room before the most important run of games.

Last edited:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
He will publicly apologize.

And then he will use this as a catalyst for wanting to leave.

Again.

And this time, we won't take his family into consideration. At least I hope not.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Bonucci is trending on Twitter worldwide, and for all the wrong reasons. Club should take some action on this moron.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
He has embarrassed himself, his teammates, the club and Italians in general.

If I was a black player at Juventus I'd of had his throat after them comments.

I really hope he has made a serious attempt to apologize to Kean.

We will want to do our best to make sure Kean will stay here for a long time and situations like this are the worst possible things that can happen. I hope it won't motivate him to want to leave Italy I can't imagine how shit it must feel when one of your most senior team mates doesn't back you up never mind come out with a bullshit statement like that.

I remember feeling annoyed at seeing Kean being pushed in the back by Bonucci as he was trying to celebrate. Bonucci looked like he was actually pissed off with him as if it was his fault for the chants.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Too good to be true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trying to look at the bright side.

All he had to say when he was asked in that interview was "Racism on any level is intolerable and wrong."

That's it. Any issue that he had with Kean could have been done in private.

The old saying goes "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt."

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
The world we live in takes comments and magnifies them 10x and puts them out of context. Clearly, Bonucci did not choose his words well but I think what he was trying to say was that it would be better for Kean to not provoke the crowd even more. His words were VERY poorly chosen.

But its sad that Italian crowds are that racist. Its embarrassing for Italians. I plan on watching the game tonight to see how bad it was (didn't get a chance to see it live).

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Bonucci stands by Kean comments
By Football Italia staff
Bonucci-1904-celeb-grey-epa_0.jpg
EPA.png

Juventus’ Leonardo Bonucci has stood by his claim that Moise Kean was partly to blame for racial abuse but insists he is against discrimination.
Bonucci sparked controversy when he stated Kean provoked the abuse he received from Cagliari fans during Juve’s 2-0 win at the Sardegna Arena on Tuesday evening.
“Kean knows that when he scores a goal, he has to focus on celebrating with his teammates. He knows he could’ve done something differently too,” the defender told Sky Sport Italia after the game.
“There were racist jeers after the goal, Blaise heard it and was angered. I think the blame is 50-50, because Moise shouldn’t have done that and the Curva should not have reacted that way.
“We are professionals, we have to set the example and not provoke anyone.”
The 31-year-old has since come in for heavy criticism on social media, and he followed up with a message on his Instagram Story, emphasising he was against racism but without backtracking on his comments.
“Regardless of everything, in any case… no to racism,” it read.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Bonucci stands by Kean comments
By Football Italia staff
Bonucci-1904-celeb-grey-epa_0.jpg
EPA.png

Juventus’ Leonardo Bonucci has stood by his claim that Moise Kean was partly to blame for racial abuse but insists he is against discrimination.
Bonucci sparked controversy when he stated Kean provoked the abuse he received from Cagliari fans during Juve’s 2-0 win at the Sardegna Arena on Tuesday evening.
“Kean knows that when he scores a goal, he has to focus on celebrating with his teammates. He knows he could’ve done something differently too,” the defender told Sky Sport Italia after the game.
“There were racist jeers after the goal, Blaise heard it and was angered. I think the blame is 50-50, because Moise shouldn’t have done that and the Curva should not have reacted that way.
“We are professionals, we have to set the example and not provoke anyone.”
The 31-year-old has since come in for heavy criticism on social media, and he followed up with a message on his Instagram Story, emphasising he was against racism but without backtracking on his comments.
“Regardless of everything, in any case… no to racism,” it read.
I understand what Bonucci Is saying. I don't think it's that big of a deal

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 93)