Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
No wonder Italy can't get out of the 1900's.

The announcers were even saying during this fiasco that "Its 2019. It's 2019 and we still see this".

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Hoping he gets a fine or something for his 50-50 comment. If Douglas Costa is sidelined for crashing his car I wonder what's the penalty for blaming Kean for racist abuse.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I missed this game. First one in 3 seasons - but am I the only person that understands Bonucci’s comments?

By the sound of it any abuse got worse after the celebration. Bonucci is basically saying Kean escalated the tension by celebrating in that way. Kean scores a goal to put the game out of reach - that’s his response to these idiots. Ignorant racists are not going to shut up because he holds his arms out to them a la Balotelli - if anything they’re fishing for a reaction.

Both Allegri and Bonnuci are trying to teach him maturity. This kid is going to be exceptional if he controls that head on his shoulders and annoyingly racist abuse is going to be something he encounters, as football is too scared to take serious action and tackle the problem.

Having said all this Ronaldo can tell the Atletico fans to suck his dick the sons of bitches and no one says a thing... if that’s not provocation...
Yup. I understand bonehead POV.

Kean should ignore this neardenthals and enjoy his game with his teammates. The federations are the cowards doing nothing about this.

Oh btw, that interview from the cagliari president is a jewel. That dude is a fukin racist and he was barely containing himself to call kean a monkey too. What a lowlife.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
The most dislikeable player in the current Juventus

I'm flabbergasted after reading his comments criticizing Moise for a fucking celebration that's least bit provocative.

He's being racially abused for fuck sake. Is this how you deal with racism in football?

Apr 29, 2006
BonBon is the only one giving Kean a valuable advise. We will erase racism, right after corruption and long after FIFA is done.

"War on Racism" - The mere idea is a lullaby. War on poverty, War on Drugs and now, latest and greatest, War on Terrorism. Many brave SJW warriors will die in those deadly conflicts, but the world will still be round the next day... hopefully.

Also, putting aside the lack of real excitement in society these days, football is supposed to be a paid entertainment. More of a pub, than a school etiquette.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
What you expect from the #Hungrierthanever twat ...everything was on the right place from Allegri & Pjanic comments .....until he opens his mouth
I expect Riaola too will add spice to table ....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)