Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Nor was Kean’s so-called provocation after his goal anywhere near as provocative as Bonucci’s every goal celebration.

Absurd comment from Bonucci. Even if there were no monkey chants before the goal (there was imo), what he did to celebrate in no way, shape, or form justifies the racial abuse hurled at him by Cagliari fans.
And again, do we honestly think that Kean was reacting this way simply because he was being jeered throughout the match? Give me a break.

Buy on AliExpress.com

james95

Sep 2, 2018
Exactly. The oddest thing about bonuccis comment is that it was a pretty regular celebration from Kean. Nothing much to say about it at all and definitely more tame than any celebration that I’ve seen from bonucci yet somehow he deserves 50% of the blame for being racially abused? Mind boggling to say the least. :ratcafe:

Juve_newbie

Jan 11, 2017
Bonucci's comment is absurd. We are going to face Ajax in Quarter Final potentially without a healthy Dybala and Ronaldo, and he said that at this time. So, instead of the unity atmosphere and focus, he created tension in the locker room, and became a shit image in the media. It is so f***** stupid, we should fine him and ban him for any media interaction in the future.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
An apology won’t mean shit. Just empty words. We’ve been watching Italian football long enough to know racism goes deep in their culture, unfortunately.

Honestly, I don’t think he had Ill intentions on his comment but then neither do billion of us who aren’t racists per say in our day to day lives but we still fail to feel empathy for those who struggle with it BUT there should still be consequences for such regressive and ignorant thinking.

Second time he’s fucked up, if our management got any balls he’s a goner next season.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Had to backtrack to this reference. Haha! :baus:

Nor was Kean’s so-called provocation after his goal anywhere near as provocative as Bonucci’s every goal celebration
Good point. Nothing that Bonucci wouldn't do by circling his face while posing in front of opposing fans...

The club should demand an apology (written by the club, because he obv doesn't have the brains to make it himself) or he won't play anymore and he'll leave this summer.
I think you have to give Bonucci the chance to acknowledge the stupidity of his remark and let him try to fix it first. If he doesn't, then there's definitely a problem.

In an odd unplanned way, I kind of think non-match drama like this might actually be good for the club and not totally problematic. It provides distraction.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
The way the media stirs this is catastrophic ....look at Goal.com now how they interrupted the incident ....

I think an apology post on our website + a statement from Pavel or any director should be done urgently.... but keeping silent will hurt us more ....

Also he should get some fine or ban for what happened ....

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Had to backtrack to this reference. Haha! :baus:

Good point. Nothing that Bonucci wouldn't do by circling his face while posing in front of opposing fans...

I think you have to give Bonucci the chance to acknowledge the stupidity of his remark and let him try to fix it first. If he doesn't, then there's definitely a problem.

In an odd unplanned way, I kind of think non-match drama like this might actually be good for the club and not totally problematic. It provides distraction.
It's 4 PM in Italy right now. How much time do you need?

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Not everything Bonucci does should be public. But a public correction should be forthcoming. More important is how he handles it with Moise, the locker room, and the club first. Which doesn't have to be fully public business.
On our social media accounts we are getting a lot of abuse, mainly Leo but by association Juventus

This is terrible for our brand, from that standpoint we have to say something and so does Leo

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Not everything Bonucci does should be public. But a public correction should be forthcoming. More important is how he handles it with Moise, the locker room, and the club first. Which doesn't have to be fully public business.
In this case, Greg, I feel that it has to be public, much sooner than later.

The outrage is swaying far more to how he responded to this incident than anything Kean did.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)