Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I am less concerned about our brand as much as I am concerned about a player harboring racist ideas.
Well yeah that's the foremost issue
The first thing I worried about was a serious problem in the lockeroom as well
Which is why Leo needs to come out and make a public apology and definitely needs to do so in the lockeroom

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Well yeah that's the foremost issue
The first thing I worried about was a serious problem in the lockeroom as well
Which is why Leo needs to come out and make a public apology and definitely needs to do so in the lockeroom
This is a good conversation for the public to be having.

It could be a redeeming moment for Bonucci. But I give that 5% odds. More likely, he will schlub it and probably prove himself to be the lowest common mental denominator that he can be at times.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
This is a good conversation for the public to be having.

It could be a redeeming moment for Bonucci. But I give that 5% odds. More likely, he will schlub it and probably prove himself to be the lowest common mental denominator that he can be at times.
He is an absolute moron
All he needs to say is that he misread the situation and that he is sorry both to his team mates and the public
The blame was and is solely on those supporters who racially targeted Kean and others

Whether he believes that? Who knows
I'm not sure what we do in the case that he does harbour racist ideals
Sell him?

All he has mustered so far which, frankly, isn't good enough
df28325f92341ac750948aa97c56b493.jpg

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
He is an absolute moron
All he needs to say is that he misread the situation and that he is sorry both to his team mates and the public
The blame was and is solely on those supporters who racially targeted Kean and others

Whether he believes that? Who knows
I'm not sure what we do in the case that he does harbour racist ideals
Sell him?
Clearly he's getting the public message that he was an idiot. He could actually redeem himself by admitting his mistake, supporting Kean better, and demonstrating that he too needs to keep learning about the impact of his choice of words.

But he won't.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Clearly he's getting the public message that he was an idiot. He could actually redeem himself by admitting his mistake, supporting Kean better, and demonstrating that he too needs to keep learning about the impact of his choice of words.

But he won't.
Which I believe leaves us as a club in a bit of a pickle

Both inside the lockeroom and in terms of outside perception

What do we do? I think the club should release some sort of condemnation of the Cagliari fans and their actions in the mean time and ideally force Leo to apologise

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Sad that one of our own players symbolized how far behind Italy is in terms of racism. If I was a senior squad member like Matuidi, I would honestly approach him about this. Those are fighting words from Bonucci, more than just a stupid statement. If we had more black players in our squad he could have divided the whole team. Remove this hypocrite clown in the summer.
We have 6 Black players in our squad, its bizarrely moronic and fine worthy even there was non. This idiot needs to feel the wrath of our fans again until he apologizes.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
We have 6 Black players in our squad, its bizarrely moronic and fine worthy even there was non. This idiot needs to feel the wrath of our fans again until he apologizes.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
I doubt the club is going to anything about it. Kean should use this as a real eye opener and take his talents elsewhere.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Which I believe leaves us as a club in a bit of a pickle

Both inside the lockeroom and in terms of outside perception

What do we do? I think the club should release some sort of condemnation of the Cagliari fans and their actions in the mean time and ideally force Leo to apologise
Straight swap for Benatia?

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Oh boy

Depay's response to Bonucci: "As a Juventus captain I am disappointed in your reaction, the boy can rejoice as he wishes. His role is essential for his team and plays with so much pride in his country Italy. He Must be respected for that. We Will not be quiet! #SayNoToRacism"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)