KSA! Best League in The World: 2023 - 2123 (7 Viewers)

Mar 10, 2009
When did the Saudis cut up that journalist?
About 20 years after they flew planes into our buildings and killed ur brothers.

They should rename this thread to the 9/11 Hijacker league.

Planes, buildings, leagues, what’s the difference?
You do know these were the same people which the US supported and gave weapons to during the Soviet-Afghan war right lol? The US indirectly created Al Qaeda when they sponsored the Mujahids to come and fight the Soviets in 1970-80s. However, Al Qaeda literally branched out when Afghanistan war ended and began to target the US instead.

OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #85
    You do know these were the same people which the US supported and gave weapons to during the Soviet-Afghan war right lol? The US indirectly created Al Qaeda when they sponsored the Mujahids to come and fight the Soviets in 1970-80s. However, Al Qaeda literally branched out when Afghanistan war ended and began to target the US instead.
    I didn't know any of this.

wtf even is a soviet? They fought a bunch of dogs?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Saudi Arabia is a disgusting country but there is a lot of hypocrisy so I do think Lion is correct. Human Rights issues are only ever brought up whenever it suits the narrative. Israel literally kill journalists every so often and yet no one batted an eye lid when they hosted the Eurovision. China literally have modern day concentration camps and yet they still hosted the Olympics, yet Russian tennis players get banned, when Russia invades Ukraine. I've taught in Qatar for a couple of years it really wasn't half as bad as the media made out (a side from their children being brainless). Going back to Saudi, the irony of it all, is that the 'Clown Prince' MBS, is ironically the most liberal Saudi ruler in history and the country is being significantly Westernised. In fact MBS was hand picked by Trump. I don't think the MBS is trying to improve 'Saudi's image' more so that he's trying to liberalise it through entertainment.
    Both China and Israel are heavily criticised in Western media. Should countries do more politically? Probably. But they are just as unpopular as Saudi Arabia over here.

What bothers me most with the Saudis is that they have done nothing to bring any sort of prosperity to the region. They refuse to take in refugees, they let people die of hunger. And this is how they treat their supposed brothers.

No, the Saudis are the worst of the worst. If I could wipe one country of the face of the Earth, they'd probably top my list. Utterly disgusting.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    So why were all the hijackers Saudi and were born during the same Soviet period? Why did I find a passport of some Saudi clown when I was walking around in SOHO after the second plane hit? It was just sitting there, Saudi. They literally killed the brothers of my best friend.

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    There's always bound to be a guy like you, who considers himself smart for pointing out western companies exploit foreign workers.

It's true. And I don't condone that either. But you're not smart or witty for pointing it out and even if you were, you'd still be an even bigger hypocrite because you're not adjusting your lifestyle either.

Those issues are also not the same as state sponsored slavery for a myriad of reasons. The most important one of those reasons being that at least it's considered morally wrong and is punishable by law in western countries.

I also think you don't quite grasp the evil that is Saudi Arabia. There's no comparing.
    i'm not walking around pretending to care about human rights. you are.

belgians exports to saudi arabia topped 2.2 billion in 2022

https://tradingeconomics.com/belgium/exports/saudi-arabia

why didn't you organize protests and petitions to have these business stop exporting to saudi state? why didn't plead to the government about human rights violations of saudi state and have belgian businesses fined and jailed for doing business with terrorist evil child killers.

do you enjoy your roads when you drive on them? do you enjoy your health care? congrats saudi money funded it.

- - - Updated - - -

You miss a very sizeable difference. What are they selling you?

When it's iPhones, computers, Nikes and Adidas and Nestle and coffee, they are selling you those nouns. There is a direct relation between what I am spending my money on and what I am reportedly getting from it, regardless of the horrible treatment of its workers. (Doesn't even have to be slave labor, btw.)

When it's KSA tournaments, Qatar World Cups, or EPL clubs jacked on oil money, it's different. What they are selling you, the "sportswashing", is a direct attempt to excuse and disguise the stench of their other business. It's MBS inviting Jeff Bezos to a friendly diner, exchanging phone numbers, and then hacking his phone. (True story.)

The deception is the point, not a by-product.
    so hold on as long as you personnally benefit from the product sold, you can excuse the human abuse? thats ok ,you don't need to say yes or no, it's good to admit you just need to be sold a product that personally benefits you at expense of others. thats normal human behvaour

United States Exports to Saudi Arabia was US$11.56 Billion during 2022, according to the United Nations COMTRADE database on international trade

https://tradingeconomics.com/united-states/exports/saudi-arabia

every year united states sells BILLIONS in weapons to saudi arabia.

the thing here is you can't do anything about it. even if you could stop it, your wouldn't. you see just like you don't care about the rights of workers in china, saudi doesn't care what some american thinks and will buy whatever it wants. and your governmnt and business agree with it.

you claim deception is the problem, but you are worried about lgbt+++- dcoa or some workers rights in some foreing country. while being deceived by corps in your own back yard:

you live in san francisco right? you see how the opiods crisis destroyed millions of lives. what happened to the sackler family. do you care about those destroyed lives? nah you carry on living. not your problem right?

do you care about all those derailed trains all over usa? nah, you just keep on living. not your problem right?

do you care about hedge funds manipulating stock market using naked shorting and dark pools causing BILLIONS in retail trading stock manipulation while facing insignificant fines? nah you keep on living. not your problem right?

it's easy to pretend you care about human rights, but the truth is you don't. you never did and you never will. you just like to type a message on internet saying so because it makes you feel you are not a bad person. the thing is you are not a bad person. you are not a good person either. you are just a human being. if you care about rights? cool, focus on the rights you can impact on your own yard. don't worry what your neighbour down the street is doing when your house is on fire.

- - - Updated - - -

it's very important to note i don't care about saudi or russia or china.

but let's stop this we are good they are bad mentality where it's justified if we do it and benefits us as long we admit it's bad (but still reap the benifts of course) but if they do it it's bad and we are better

Last edited:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    i'm not walking around pretending to care about human rights. you are.

belgians exports to saudi arabia topped 2.2 billion in 2022

https://tradingeconomics.com/belgium/exports/saudi-arabia

why didn't you organize protests and petitions to have these business stop exporting to saudi state? why didn't plead to the government about human rights violations of saudi state and have belgian businesses fined and jailed for doing business with terrorist evil child killers.

do you enjoy your roads when you drive on them? do you enjoy your health care? congrats saudi money funded it.

- - - Updated - - -

so hold on as long as you personnally benefit from the product sold, you can excuse the human abuse? thats ok ,you don't need to say yes or no, it's good to admit you just need to be sold a product that personally benefits you at expense of others. thats normal human behvaour

United States Exports to Saudi Arabia was US$11.56 Billion during 2022, according to the United Nations COMTRADE database on international trade

https://tradingeconomics.com/united-states/exports/saudi-arabia

every year united states sells BILLIONS in weapons to saudi arabia.

the thing here is you can't do anything about it. even if you could stop it, your wouldn't. you see just like you don't care about the rights of workers in china, saudi doesn't care what some american thinks and will buy whatever it wants. and your governmnt and business agree with it.

you claim deception is the problem, but you are worried about lgbt+++- dcoa or some workers rights in some foreing country. while being deceived by corps in your own back yard:

you live in san francisco right? you see how the opiods crisis destroyed millions of lives. what happened to the sackler family. do you care about those destroyed lives? nah you carry on living. not your problem right?

do you care about all those derailed trains all over usa? nah, you just keep on living. not your problem right?

do you care about hedge funds manipulating stock market using naked shorting and dark pools causing BILLIONS in retail trading stock manipulation while facing insignificant fines? nah you keep on living. not your problem right?

it's easy to pretend you care about human rights, but the truth is you don't. you never did and you never will. you just like to type a message on internet saying so because it makes you feel you are not a bad person. the thing is you are not a bad person. you are not a good person either. you are just a human being. if you care about rights? cool, focus on the rights you can impact on your own yard. don't worry what your neighbour down the street is doing when your house is on fire.

- - - Updated - - -

it's very important to note i don't care about saudi or russia or china.

but let's stop this we are good they are bad mentality where it's justified if we do it and benefits us as long we admit it's bad (but still reap the benifts of course) but if they do it it's bad and we are better
    Wait.

You honestly believe our healthcare costs less than two billion dollars? And we still have leftover budget to build our roads?

Besides, you don't know what I petitioned for. You act as if I was okay with Saudi Arabia in the past. I wasn't.

So basically, you're full of bullshit. I know your type. You act edgy and come up with a couple of statistics to show we're all evil. Boohoo. This isn't highschool, dude. We can see right through you.

Last edited:

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    Wait.

You honestly believe our healthcare costs less than two billion dollars? And we still have leftover budget to build our roads?
    of course not. you also trade to UAE, Kuwait, Qatar, Isreal, Mynammar, Peru, Mexico, China and many others.

regardless, your health care dollars partially or fully is funded by export. you have blood on your hands. have you thought abourt renouncing your belgian nationality and moving to Madagascar?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    of course not. you also trade to UAE, Kuwait, Qatar, Isreal, Mynammar, Peru, Mexico, China and many others.

regardless, your health care dollars partially or fully is funded by export. you have blood on your hands. have you thought abourt renouncing your belgian nationality and moving to Madagascar?
    Our health care is fully funded by export?

Hist

Founder of Hism
    Jan 18, 2009
    Saudi Arabia is a disgusting country but there is a lot of hypocrisy so I do think Lion is correct. Human Rights issues are only ever brought up whenever it suits the narrative. Israel literally kill journalists every so often and yet no one batted an eye lid when they hosted the Eurovision. China literally have modern day concentration camps and yet they still hosted the Olympics, yet Russian tennis players get banned, when Russia invades Ukraine. I've taught in Qatar for a couple of years it really wasn't half as bad as the media made out (a side from their children being brainless). Going back to Saudi, the irony of it all, is that the 'Clown Prince' MBS, is ironically the most liberal Saudi ruler in history and the country is being significantly Westernised. In fact MBS was hand picked by Trump. I don't think the MBS is trying to improve 'Saudi's image' more so that he's trying to liberalise it through entertainment.
    This is a good summary of the transition Saudi Arabia is going through. Football is a tiny component

IMO a welcome change and may push the whole region in the right direction. People should want it to succeed not fail if they really care about the humans.
    Saudi in the present still has a lot of cleaning up and modernization to go through but it is trending in the right direction. This was unimaginable a decade ago.

People forget that the country was founded just in 1932 and became wealthy in the 1960s. There is no long history of colonialism like most European states (let alone the US's slavery and native genocide) because the country didn't exist. People from that region havent had a significant impact on the world since the days of Mohammed. And in those few years it has existed as a country, its foreign policy footprint is nothing next to the UK, Germany, France, Russia, US etc.

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    Our health care is fully funded by export?
    your health care is funded by tax dollars. part of your tax dollars is collected by exports to other countries. while you claim to be on side of human rights, you are enjoying the benefits reaped by abuse of human rights. as long as you personally benefit, it is ok for you.

but if it's not to your benefit, or it is to your direct disadvantage in case of players not playing for league u invested in, then it's bad and somethig should be done about evil and now human rights matter.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    your health care is funded by tax dollars. part of your tax dollars is collected by exports to other countries. while you claim to be on side of human rights, you are enjoying the benefits reaped by abuse of human rights. as long as you personally benefit, it is ok for you.

but if it's not to your benefit, or it is to your direct disadvantage in case of players not playing for league u invested in, then it's bad and somethig should be done about evil and now human rights matter.
    This is what you come up with?

Are you fifteen years old?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    When did the Saudis cut up that journalist?
    Not soon enough if you ask me

About 20 years after they flew planes into our buildings and killed ur brothers.

They should rename this thread to the 9/11 Hijacker league.

Planes, buildings, leagues, what’s the difference?
    :lol: The Saudi’s need a real marketing/branding expert at the helm. I know just the guy

:agnelli:

https://www.juventuz.com/threads/andrea-il-bruco-brutto-agnelli.30013/#post-2467623

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)