KSA! Best League in The World: 2023 - 2123 (5 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I’ve made the decision that any player who goes to Saudi to play doesn’t exist to me. They’re not dead to me because they never existed.

Koulibaly? Never heard of him.
Ronaldo? Who?
Suck-a-Dick Savic? Some brothel worker?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
so hold on as long as you personnally benefit from the product sold, you can excuse the human abuse? thats ok ,you don't need to say yes or no, it's good to admit you just need to be sold a product that personally benefits you at expense of others. thats normal human behvaour
Bruh: as long as they aren't primarily selling you national deodorant, you're at least putting your money towards something you asked for. Because nobody asked for SA douching off their Khashoggi blood with sports events.

United States Exports to Saudi Arabia was US$11.56 Billion during 2022, according to the United Nations COMTRADE database on international trade

https://tradingeconomics.com/united-states/exports/saudi-arabia

every year united states sells BILLIONS in weapons to saudi arabia.
Well that's nice for that country. But what does this have to do with sportswashing in Saudi Arabia?

the thing here is you can't do anything about it. even if you could stop it, your wouldn't. you see just like you don't care about the rights of workers in china, saudi doesn't care what some american thinks and will buy whatever it wants. and your governmnt and business agree with it.

you claim deception is the problem, but you are worried about lgbt+++- dcoa or some workers rights in some foreing country. while being deceived by corps in your own back yard:

you live in san francisco right? you see how the opiods crisis destroyed millions of lives. what happened to the sackler family. do you care about those destroyed lives? nah you carry on living. not your problem right?
My government? I haven't lived in the US in over five years, bruh.

do you care about all those derailed trains all over usa? nah, you just keep on living. not your problem right?
Well, I can't really do anything from thousands of miles from their nearest jurisdiction.

I suppose I could storm the embassy though... but that's a bit cliché, don't you think?

Even so, storming the U.S. embassy doesn't change a stitch what's going on in SA.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I’ve made the decision that any player who goes to Saudi to play doesn’t exist to me. They’re not dead to me because they never existed.

Koulibaly? Never heard of him.
Ronaldo? Who?
Suck-a-Dick Savic? Some brothel worker?
I loved Jackson Martinez. But as far as I'm concerned, he was as good as dead when he went to Guangzhou F.C.

I even heard he came back to the Portuguese league, but I wouldn't know it now.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Look at others. Nobodies are "worth" 40. Mitrovic is 28. I think he was overapid but not by much. Mediocre players in England cost 80 million. Judging by those figures he's even cheap
Wasn't overpriced at all in today's market. Fair price for a reliable striker like Mitrović.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)