KSA! Best League in The World: 2023 - 2123 (2 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I recall several members saying we'd all be watching this competition, because we'd follow the stars.

Does anyone know the top three teams right now? I mean, if the league is being played now. I don't really know when the season takes place.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
They said that about China 8 years ago. But anybody who went to China for cash was forgotten. The exception was mainly Lippi, but then only because of us/Italy.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I recall several members saying we'd all be watching this competition, because we'd follow the stars.

Does anyone know the top three teams right now? I mean, if the league is being played now. I don't really know when the season takes place.

Just you wait!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
1697665450178.png

- - - Updated - - -

So much money to sit on, he's done. He'll never play again.
At least he can attend his sister's birthday every day for a year now

- - - Updated - - -

Nah I watched a couple of shitty Asian CL matches involving Saudi teams against teams I cant even pronounce. It was utterly shit. Lifeless Saudi stadiums made the atmosphere at Juve in recent years look like something you'd get at boca v river

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)