Krasic, the New Diego (3 Viewers)

May 4, 2004
This board keeps making mistake every summer.. From DD and on... Last summer was idiotic to sell Diego and send Giovinco and Trez away.. We should have kept them, maybe sign a strong striker, sell Iq and Amauri. Buy a RB + LB and play the friging 4-2-3-1

Buffon
RB Bonnuci Chiellini LB
Melo Marchisio
Krasic Diego Giovinco
Trezeguet

Just 3 new signing here!

This formation would have done ten times better! Fml

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
The hype and the fact that Diego requires a team built around him, unlike Krasic. I would also say that Krasic has been more effective.
I don't really buy all this team built around one player business. What is it about Diego that makes him so different from other attacking mids that need strikers, wingers or fullbacks running into space for him?
And you would be wrong, because Krasic hasn't been effective whatsoever since November and the system is indeed built around him. The majority of the play goes through him and he's the main attacking outlet in midfield.
Not necessarily. Most 4-4-2 teams rely more heavily on wingers. It just so happens that he is our only winger and that there aren't any other attacking outlets. That wasn't a plan conjured up by Delneri or Marotta to single out Krasic as our main attacking player its just a result of Marotta's incompetence to supply this 4-4-2 with two wingers, a proper passing midfielder and a good SS.. all attacking outlets in themselves.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I am not saying Diego should have been sold, we simply should not make that mistake twice, add quality don't take it away. In saying that Quags was more effective than Diego, so the sell was not all that bad.

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #104
    Not necessarily. Most 4-4-2 teams rely more heavily on wingers. It just so happens that he is our only winger and that there aren't any other attacking outlets. That wasn't a plan conjured up by Delneri or Marotta to single out Krasic as our main attacking player its just a result of Marotta's incompetence to supply this 4-4-2 with two wingers, a proper passing midfielder and a good SS.. all attacking outlets in themselves.
    I don't think any manager in their right-mind would want to single out a certain player as the main threat. But when you use the straight 4-4-2, of course you're going to rely heavily on the wingers, it's the whole basis of the system. In some of these retarded 4-4-2's you have one winger who is completely attacking while another does some dirty work. In what way is that different from Diego's role? It's just that he's in the center of the pitch, Krasic is the main attacking outlet who happens to be on the right.

People love to say that the whole system last year was based on Diego, but as far as we know, the whole system this year was based on Krasic. Have none of you watched the actual matches? It's all Krasic attacks running the play, and that's going to happen because in the 4-4-2 your wingers are the focal point of the attack.

It's incredibly simple.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #106
    Porto, Juve, Wolfsburg. Every move that mattered, he flunked and decreased his value significantly.
    He was the best player in a poor Juventus. You can't seem to admit that. Why? Well, you're still upset we didn't buy Modric.

Hopefully Modric doesn't do anything with the rest of career, taking a page out of your pathetic book.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    I highly doubt we will sell Krasic.

I think with a nice well deserved rest, Krasic will have a much better season in 2011/2012. And if we are going to persist with 4-4-2 or play a 4-2-4 we need a quality LM/LW to share the load because Milos really cant do it all on his own.

No more of this mezz'ala Marchisio at LM nonsense. It doesnt work.

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

He was the best player in a poor Juventus. You can't seem to admit that. Why? Well, you're still upset we didn't buy Modric.

Hopefully Modric doesn't do anything with the rest of career, taking a page out of your pathetic book.
    Achievement of a career! What a milestone.

We were 2nd when we bought him. Finished 7th. So at least with Krasic we didn't take that much of a step down. So again your logic fails.

I'm glad you're still bitter about Modric being the superior player.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #114
    Achievement of a career! What a milestone.

We were 2nd when we bought him. Finished 7th. So at least with Krasic we didn't take that much of a step down. So again your logic fails.

I'm glad you're still bitter about Modric being the superior player.
    And here you are again, blaming our finish entirely on Diego. The "logic" you present is similar to many other gems we've witnessed on here, like Paro is better than Fabregas, or Alonso is too slow for Serie A. You don't offer any "logic" at all, just a bunch of lies.

Modric is certainly a superior player, but your mother should have swallowed you.

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

And here you are again, blaming our finish entirely on Diego. The "logic" you present is similar to many other gems we've witnessed on here, like Paro is better than Fabregas, or Alonso is too slow for Serie A. You don't offer any "logic" at all, just a bunch of lies.

Modric is certainly a superior player, but your mother should have swallowed you.
    :lol2:

I bet you're red in the face right about now. It gives me enormous pleasure to see how I can still get you to stoop to your pathetic level so easily. Once a spoiled brat, always a spoiled brat. Hey, just like Diego!

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
    May 22, 2009
    I know, Andy. You're only interested in other people's opinions if they agree with you. When that's not the case, the other people in question either don't understand football or are idiots.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #119
    :lol2:

I bet you're red in the face right about now. It gives me enormous pleasure to see how I can still get you to stoop to your pathetic level so easily. Once a spoiled brat, always a spoiled brat. Hey, just like Diego!
    There isn't anything more pathetic than hating on a player just because your butt-buddy Modric wasn't selected. We all know you feel insulted because you're a dimwitted Croat who should probably join Barkuss on the front-lines towards a dirt coffin, but you don't see me crying over the fact we didn't sign Bradley instead of Poulsen. That would be pathetic. Just like blaming Diego for our disaster of a season.

Your idiocy perturbs me, nothing else.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #120
    I know, Andy. You're only interested in other people's opinions if they agree with you. When that's not the case, the other people in question either don't understand football or are idiots.
    Not always, but in some cases, yes.

Now who was the player of the season last year?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)