Kingsley Coman (12 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Your constant negativity is giving everyone the impression that you are no different than the members you despise.

That's the difference.

I've always maintained my stance as often as I could on positivity and optimism. And yes, there are members who decide to leave or post less because of the crap they read on here it isn't worth their time anymore. From someone who has been around as long as you have should see that. I know you don't care, we all get that but there are plenty of here that do.
This is pathetic, dude. You're obviously just jealous of his beard.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
when was the last time I splashed the forum? I can go back 24 hours and literally list yours over and over again.

Again, if you can't see the difference between nails on a chalk board vs looking at a glass half full then no need to discuss further is there?
And once again you twist the comparison to suit your argument. No, it is not positive vs negative, it is using the "I told you so", that was your initial complaint, something you use continuously, maybe not recently because of our pathetic season but I know damn sure that you will come back and gloat once/if we hit form. I know damn sure you will come with your "I told you so" campaign like it's the crusaders once again once/if things turn around. And you know what? I really don't mind it, and I won't go whine to the moderators that you and the few others who stand by the management no matter what are doing it. If and hopefully it will happen with a miracle we turn that negative page around, I will be the first one to admit that I were wrong, I will smile at your gloating and I will enjoy the season. As things are now, I am not enjoying it one bit.

No, there is nothing to discuss if you want to continue changing the topic, the topic at hand is the usage of "I told you so" NOT negative vs positive.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
"He had qualities, potential. I regretted that he left Paris,"

"He played five matches with Juventus – had he stayed at PSG last year he would have done the same. He wanted to try the experience of Juventus – it worked moderately.

"He went to Bayern and now he is in the France team. I want him to do the best for his club and have a great international career."

-Blanc

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
yea we obviously dont lack a LW option this season
and the coach obviously didnt start him in the first match of the season to send a message to management that he is counting on him
He wants a 4312 and he doesn't fit the system Allegri wants to use.

But great work picking up on the subliminal message he was sending in he first game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)