Kingsley Coman (12 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I think you've managed to confuse yourself.

Coman wasn't in the team's plans so we've loaned him. Using the same logic, Hernanes was because we bought him.
We had a team more suited to a 352 and 4312 even when our full roster is concerned. We have 2 players for every position. For us to switch to a 433 we would have needed to keep Coman, bring Cuad and 2 other wingers otherwise we would have been chopping formations all season like we are now.

I hardly ever discuss Hernanes so I still haven't a clue how you drew the conclusion that I'm making it sound like it was a good buy when I'm talking about Coman

Buy on AliExpress.com

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Right.

According to Hist be brought a "bunch" and said here you go.
Khedira's move was questionable ever since Vidal was sold. We are talking about an injury prone player who came here to replace a starter in our best part of the team, the midfield.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Khedira's move was questionable ever since Vidal was sold. We are talking about an injury prone player who came here to replace a starter in our best part of the team, the midfield.
I don't disagree. That wasn't my reason for mentioning him. Hist brought it up with the freebies and all I said was that it was only one player and is actually a good player.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
We had a team more suited to a 352 and 4312 even when our full roster is concerned. We have 2 players for every position. For us to switch to a 433 we would have needed to keep Coman, bring Cuad and 2 other wingers otherwise we would have been chopping formations all season like we are now.

I hardly ever discuss Hernanes so I still haven't a clue how you drew the conclusion that I'm making it sound like it was a good buy when I'm talking about Coman
We had. Yes. I'd say 352 is more suitable now. How can we play 4312 effectively when we have no true TQ? We played that with Vidal, who of course is not a TQ himself, but he was no Pereyra or Hernanes.

You discussed Hernanes since you said we planned for 4312, not 433. And mind you, we planned for the 4312 but we didn't sign a backup for our SS. That's what Hist mean by a "bunch" of players. No plan. No priorities.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't disagree. That wasn't my reason for mentioning him. Hist brought it up with the freebies and all I said was that it was only one player and is actually a good player.
Andrade was also a good CB. When he was fit of course.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
We had. Yes. I'd say 352 is more suitable now. How can we play 4312 effectively when we have no true TQ? We played that with Vidal, who of course is not a TQ himself, but he was no Pereyra or Hernanes.

You discussed Hernanes since you said we planned for 4312, not 433. And mind you, we planned for the 4312 but we didn't sign a backup for our SS. That's what Hist mean by a "bunch" of players. No plan. No priorities.
allegri said we wanted a TQ which signaled to Coman we weren't going to use a formation he would be used in. I'd ask to leave too if I knew I wasn't in the plans.

Someone playing ONE game meant we told the management subliminally we wanted him I guess.

It's marotta's fault for not getting someone better sure we have all pretty much agreed on that for months now.

What you folks should be more open to considering is the team Allegri does have is more than capable of being further up the table. His Ranieri-esque tinkering has hurt the team more than anything.

- - - Updated - - -

And Andrade had a knee go crack twice back to back. Khedira is nothing as bad as that come on

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
allegri said we wanted a TQ which signaled to Coman we weren't going to use a formation he would be used in. I'd ask to leave too if I knew I wasn't in the plans.

Someone playing ONE game meant we told the management subliminally we wanted him I guess.

It's marotta's fault for not getting someone better sure we have all pretty much agreed on that for months now.

What you folks should be more open to considering is the team Allegri does have is more than capable of being further up the table. His Ranieri-esque tinkering has hurt the team more than anything.

- - - Updated - - -

And Andrade had a knee go crack twice back to back. Khedira is nothing as bad as that come on
The thing is that that wasn't Marotta's only fault. I think you folks should be more open to consider that.

Allegro does have his faults, but by sacking him alone, you won't solve the problem from it's roots. Just remember that not more than 6 months ago we were playing the CL final. Look at the squad now. Allegri's tinkering got us here of course.

Dec 26, 2004
im making what sound like a good choice?

- - - Updated - - -

We loaned Coman. You can't even get that straight so where does that leave us now on this debate? Any other facts you want to butcher?
Move on already on the Coman-Juve chapter.

My question is simple and you are clearly avoiding it, if 4312 was the plan why would we offload our only LW only to purchase RW without getting a half decent TQ? Does such moves scream 4312 to you?

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Cuadrado was loaned on the last day of mercato, to give Max more tactical versatility. Coman would have never played here in a trident, not that type of winger. He was more seen as SS. Our starting TQ is Pereryra and he's rather good player, while his backup was planned to be Hernanes. This team is built for 4-3-1-2/3-5-2.

- - - Updated - - -

Allegri might have wanted a CAM and CM as priority but Marotta certainly did not. Allegri was given a random bunch of freebies and bargains and was told to make something out of it.
bs

Apart from Khedira (who's not random at all and is an excellent player), most of other purchases were high profile ones and we spent quite a sum. Most notably Dybala, Sandro and Mandžukić. We already have starting AM in Pereyra. The fact that he's vastly underrated here is another matter. Max was given a good group of players to work with or do you honestly believe failing to beat mighty Udinese, Chievo and Frosinone is down to lack of world class attacking midfielder.

Random bunch of freebies and bargains would have been Muntari, Acerbi, Traore, the type of players handed to Allegri in his 3rd and 4nd season in Milan, when things started to go south. The reason I believe he can make it through is that even with that atrocious group he managed to salvage 3rd season, by reaching CL place, albeit it took some time.

- - - Updated - - -

Annoying members since 2003
fixed

- - - Updated - - -

I am happy there are more members joining my agenda to push positive members away.
Klin, Bjerknes and you. The downside is 3 of you combined have 250k posts, which means you contributed to 1/20th of entire forums activity. Waste of space.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Cuadrado was loaned on the last day of mercato, to give Max more tactical versatility. Coman would have never played here in a trident, not that type of winger. He was more seen as SS. Our starting TQ is Pereryra and he's rather good player, while his backup was planned to be Hernanes. This team is built for 4-3-1-2/3-5-2.

- - - Updated - - -

bs

Apart from Khedira (who's not random at all and is an excellent player), most of other purchases were high profile ones and we spent quite a sum. Most notably Dybala, Sandro and Mandžukić. We already have starting AM in Pereyra. The fact that he's vastly underrated here is another matter. Max was given a good group of players to work with or do you honestly believe failing to beat mighty Udinese, Chievo and Frosinone is down to lack of world class attacking midfielder.

Random bunch of freebies and bargains would have been Muntari, Acerbi, Traore, the type of players handed to Allegri in his 3rd and 4nd season in Milan, when things started to go south. The reason I believe he can make it through is that even with that atrocious group he managed to salvage 3rd season, by reaching CL place, albeit it took some time.

- - - Updated - - -

fixed

- - - Updated - - -

Klin, Bjerknes and you. The downside is 3 of you combined have 250k posts, which means you contributed to 1/20th of entire forums activity. Waste of space.
Freebies and Bargains is harsh. I'll give you that.

Being Random is not harsh. 3 strikers none of which is an SS when the guy leaving was our only SS. One RW on loan with no sub while we dont even play with wingers. We sold the only LW we had. A left back when we have Evra, Asamoah and Padoin. A ball winner in Lemina when we have Khedira, Sturaro, Asamoah and Padoin. No CM. A last day finished CAM in hernanes.

What formation was he trying to complete with these signings?

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Freebies and Bargains is harsh. I'll give you that.

Being Random is not harsh. 3 strikers none of which is an SS when the guy leaving was our only SS. One RW on loan with no sub while we dont even play with wingers. We sold the only LW we had. A left back when we have Evra, Asamoah and Padoin. A ball winner in Lemina when we have Khedira, Sturaro, Asamoah and Padoin. No CM. A last day finished CAM in hernanes.

What formation was he trying to complete with these signings?
Dybala is SS, or did I get that wrong? He's supposed to be Tevez' replecement. Even if Tevez had stayed these two would rotate for the spot.

Sandro was brought in, first because he's top quality young LB while Evra is 34 years old, although still looks great, but considering his age it would have been utter madness not to look for his replacement (I expect us to find Licht's soon), and secondly his contract was expiring next summer and there would have been plenty of other clubs in contention for his signature. If we didn't get Evra's replacement and if by chance we missed out on him, people would be complaining how we didn't plan ahead. His singing made a perfect sense all things considering. Asamoah isn't a LB and Padoin can't be relied upon for longer periods.

Lemina and Khedira are different players and we afterall need good bench options. Hernanes was a poor business and if we decided to sell Vidal, then an adequate replacement should have been bought. Still it's not the reason for failing to grab more points against Seire A minnows and this is exactly why we're finding ourselves in this dreadful position. With the players we have for this season, 4-3-1-2 looks like formation that was planned to be used.

At the end of day if we don't reach objectives people at the helm will have a lot to answer for. I can accept transitional period, we had our cycle and dominated for 4 season in Italy, which culminated by reaching CL final. But an utter failure would be the lack of CL for the next season and that would set us back, significantly.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Dybala is SS, or did I get that wrong? He's supposed to be Tevez' replecement. Even if Tevez had stayed these two would rotate for the spot.

Sandro was brought in, first because he's top quality young LB while Evra is 34 years old, although still looks great, but considering his age it would have been utter madness not to look for his replacement (I expect us to find Licht's soon), and secondly his contract was expiring next summer and there would have been plenty of other clubs in contention for his signature. If we didn't get Evra's replacement and if by chance we missed out on him, people would be complaining how we didn't plan ahead. His singing made a perfect sense all things considering. Asamoah isn't a LB and Padoin can't be relied upon for longer periods.

Lemina and Khedira are different players and we afterall need good bench options. Hernanes was a poor business and if we decided to sell Vidal, then an adequate replacement should have been bought. Still it's not the reason for failing to grab more points against Seire A minnows and this is exactly why we're finding ourselves in this dreadful position. With the players we have for this season, 4-3-1-2 looks like formation that was planned to be used.

At the end of day if we don't reach objectives people at the helm will have a lot to answer for. I can accept transitional period, we had our cycle and dominated for 4 season in Italy, which culminated by reaching CL final. But an utter failure would be the lack of CL for the next season and that would set us back, significantly.
You can't have planned for a 4312 when you only have one SS who is not even an SS to begin with.

- - - Updated - - -

Not only positive but tough to push away. The moment he leaves the forum, I will stop posting.
He will leave soon. He doesn't have many years left in him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)