Kingsley Coman (15 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
We're still talking about this clown?
It's never ending. Everyday someone needs to come to complain.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you implying that we have planned this summer transfers so a 4312 can become our primary formation and 352 a secondary?
Trying all summer for a TQ is that elephant in the room you apparently don't see.

- - - Updated - - -

Allegri himself saying we wanted a TQ should be a pretty clear indication what formation we were planning to use.

- - - Updated - - -

And no where in there is a 433. Even if my favorite formation is a 433 and it broke my heart letting Coman go what is the point in crying daily about it.

Neither were in the clubs plans. Get over it already.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
LOL @ Jack pushing regular members away. The irony.

- - - Updated - - -

And no where in there is a 433. Even if my favorite formation is a 433 and it broke my heart letting Coman go what is the point in crying daily about it.

But Hernanes was of course. You make it sound as if it was a good choice.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009

- - - Updated - - -

Trying all summer for a TQ is that elephant in the room you apparently don't see.

- - - Updated - - -

Allegri himself saying we wanted a TQ should be a pretty clear indication what formation we were planning to use.

- - - Updated - - -

Allegri might have wanted a CAM and CM as priority but Marotta certainly did not. Allegri was given a random bunch of freebies and bargains and was told to make something out of it.

Dec 26, 2004

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Great, So basically we were planning all summer for a 4312 but our plans failed miserably. Selling Coman fits such plan (assuming he can never adapt to any of the three attacking positions the 4312 offers) but how can you fit purchasing Cuadrado and not buying a half decent TQ in such plan?

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Great, So basically we were planning all summer for a 4312 but our plans failed miserably. Selling Coman fits such plan (assuming he can never adapt to any of the three attacking positions the 4312 offers) but how can you fit purchasing Cuadrado and not buying a half decent TQ in such plan?
To have tactical options, even though neither is good enough.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
LOL @ Jack pushing regular members away. The irony.

- - - Updated - - -

But Hernanes was of course. You make it sound as if it was a good choice.
im making what sound like a good choice?

- - - Updated - - -

We loaned Coman. You can't even get that straight so where does that leave us now on this debate? Any other facts you want to butcher?

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
im making what sound like a good choice?

- - - Updated - - -

We loaned Coman. You can't even get that straight so where does that leave us now on this debate? Any other facts you want to butcher?
That Hernanes was in the team's plans.

Coman is not returning. I think you need to get over it.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Allegri might have wanted a CAM and CM as priority but Marotta certainly did not. Allegri was given a random bunch of freebies and bargains and was told to make something out of it.
Khedira was the only freebie/bargain. And he is actually quite good at what he does.

- - - Updated - - -

That Hernanes was in the team's plans.
Where is this statement coming from? Ah. Putting words in my mouth.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)