Kingsley Coman (8 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Negativity vs optimism.

One people gravitate towards, the other has pushed members to leave the forum.

So, yes, there is a difference.
There is still no difference between the "I told you so"s that I initially called as irony. Members being pushed to leave the forum :dielaugh:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
There is still no difference between the "I told you so"s that I initially called as irony. Members being pushed to leave the forum :dielaugh:

Your constant negativity is giving everyone the impression that you are no different than the members you despise.

That's the difference.

I've always maintained my stance as often as I could on positivity and optimism. And yes, there are members who decide to leave or post less because of the crap they read on here it isn't worth their time anymore. From someone who has been around as long as you have should see that. I know you don't care, we all get that but there are plenty of here that do.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Your constant negativity is giving everyone the impression that you are no different than the members you despise.

That's the difference.

I've always maintained my stance as often as I could on positivity and optimism. And yes, there are members who decide to leave or post less because of the crap they read on here it isn't worth their time anymore. From someone who has been around as long as you have should see that. I know you don't care, we all get that but there are plenty of here that do.
There is still no difference whatsoever between splashing "i told you so" from a negative point of view cotra a positive point of view. The rest of your never ending argument is irrelevant.

The fact is, it is hypocrite to complain about people going "I told you so" when you do it all the fucking time.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
There is still no difference whatsoever between splashing "i told you so" from a negative point of view cotra a positive point of view. The rest of your never ending argument is irrelevant.

The fact is, it is hypocrite to complain about people going "I told you so" when you do it all the fucking time.
when was the last time I splashed the forum? I can go back 24 hours and literally list yours over and over again.

Again, if you can't see the difference between nails on a chalk board vs looking at a glass half full then no need to discuss further is there?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)