Kingsley Coman (12 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Bro you gonna tell me that Coman wouldn't have been a positive addition to squads like Arsenal's or Liverpool?

Also Coman has never exhibited bitch behavior such as whining for Ale's shirt, complaining about not getting phone calls from Ale, wishing for Milan to win the scudetto when he was at Parma, behave like a little bitch on the pitch and not to mention having canca
in 5 years he’ll be playing for stoke.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Well if elsewhere played with wingers and played him regularly, he would be turning heads most definitely! For example if he were at Arsenal, he'd probably be starting or would be having a similar role that he has at Bayern, sure he might not look as good, but the fact remains the environment is perfect for him there. His teammates are guys like Alcantra, Alaba, Costas who are starters and are young and up and coming world class potentials just like him, he has players like Robben to emulate, Muller's and Lewandoski's to make his passes look amazing cause they'll finish everything up, a Ribery and Benatia from his national team to make the transition smoother, his old team mate vidal and not to mention one of the of the best coaches in the world that rates him and plays him. The conditions for him there are too perfect, imo it's the place for him and his career.
:tup:

That's what I was looking for thank you.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
But yet, at the age of 19, with all that talent around him on that roster, he is still starting important Champions League matches. So regardless of all the talent that is on his team, he is still showing enough to be starting alongside and ahead of some of the aforementioned players.

Yet here, he was the 24th player out of 25. Odd, to say the least.

The one transfer that really made me angry. Tevez made me sad, Vidal broke my heart, Pirlo, whatever.

But this. This really pissed me off.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I never understood why the fuck he's trying to look like a black palacio :sergio:
All he needs is to start balding and keep the rattail :sergio:
in 10 years as of now, when comanle will have become world footballer for the 5th time in a row,
and when he already has 5 CL titles under his belt, the tail will be remembered/renamed as

the coman.

little kids all over the world will be wearing the coman.
black, white, yellow, red - doesnt matter, they’ll all come together
to celebrate the legend that is comanle.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Alaba is currently better winger than him. Let alone Robben, Ribery or even Götze.
Alaba is sex! I'd be down to straight swap Pogba for him in a heartbeat!

- - - Updated - - -

in 10 years as of now, when comanle will have become world footballer for the 5th time in a row,
and when he already has 5 CL titles under his belt, the tail will be remembered/renamed as

the coman.

little kids all over the world will be wearing the coman.
black, white, yellow, red - doesnt matter, they’ll all come together
to celebrate the legend that is comanle.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

what an ugly trend that'd be :yuck:

- - - Updated - - -

But yet, at the age of 19, with all that talent around him on that roster, he is still starting important Champions League matches. So regardless of all the talent that is on his team, he is still showing enough to be starting alongside and ahead of some of the aforementioned players.

The one transfer that really made me angry. Tevez made me sad, Vidal broke my heart, Pirlo, whatever.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Personal experience?
Fortunately not and more of the "I know a guy" variety. ;)

But I swear... every time Coman farts and it sprays a ball that might go into goal, some are compelled to hammer us over and over again about this guy like incessant spammers. Learn to accept and move on. We cannot change the past.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Fortunately not and more of the "I know a guy" variety. ;)

But I swear... every time Coman farts and it sprays a ball that might go into goal, some are compelled to hammer us over and over again about this guy like incessant spammers. Learn to accept and move on. We cannot change the past.

Would like to see more done with the constant "I told you so's" and people reminding you in every single thread.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)