Kingsley Coman (6 Viewers)

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Ah, a dissapointing move after all, right when I was about to praise Marotta for actually managing to make a profitable business, once again, he was pawned...
How does he manages to get onwed both when he loans and when we are loaning?
Its natural that Real would have the upper hand in the Morata deal, since they had his contracf, but in this deal, its Bayern that has the upper hand...
Agree

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Who the $#@! cares what Coman wanted. He's 19 years old and under contract until 2019. We could do whatever we wanted with him. The only possible reason to loan him for 2 years with an option/obligation to buy is if we were going to reinvest those funds on an upgrade to our squad. And it sure doesn't look like we are doing...
in 2017 :agree:

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
28-30M for a player who haven't impressed at all, in the games he has been giving, yes. It's a steal.
I have seen potential already. Pogba scored 5 goals in his first season here. At 19 years old. Coman is 19 now. How would you value Coman in a year if he scored maybe 10 or 15 goals for Juve this season? He might have his breakthrough season now.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Pogba made himself a must-play whom you couldn't leave out of the lineup early on. There's no comparison, so we should stop it right there other than he's black, young, and French. That's all they have in common.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
I have seen potential already. Pogba scored 5 goals in his first season here. At 19 years old. Coman is 19 now. How would you value Coman in a year if he scored maybe 10 or 15 goals for Juve this season? He might have his breakthrough season now.
Coman is no where near the level Pogba was on when he was 19.

- - - Updated - - -

Pogba made himself a must-play whom you couldn't leave out of the lineup early on. There's no comparison, so we should stop it right there other than he's black, young, and French. That's all they have in common.
Exactly.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
why do people say this deal is awesome? I'm betting Bayern will not give us the full 29m unless he becomes a star.
And if that happens, then we just gave a away a 21 year old superstar for 29m.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
What a steal. Bayern stupid as fuck
If it's 2 yr loan, it ain't a stupid deal from Bayern.

What you people fail to realize that in two yrs, there'll be crazy inflation on the market.That €30m now will look like €10m in two yrs.And we're supposed to be getting the bulk of the fee in two yrs.

At this point I'm inclined to say Juventus made a rather stupid deal if it ain't an outright purchase.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
How can enybody praise this deal. Bayern pay 7 million to have a 2 year 20 mio. Buying option. If he fullfill hes potentiel he will be worth a lot more than 20 mio. If he does not they only paid 7 mio for the option and we get back a player who are not a 20 mio euro player. We take most of the risk and it is similar to the deals we do with Udinese for Perreyra.

digitalbash

Dec 19, 2013
Coman was played out of position every single game. This kid is NOT a CF or ST. He's a gem, and I hope he succeeds and scores a hat-trick everytime he plays us because we sold him for peanuts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)