Kingsley Coman (14 Viewers)

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Bayern's interest in Coman didn't start today, did it? It's more than a month since we heard about the original offer of 15m euro.

We rejected that offer, but it's highly possible that we let Bayern continue the negotiations with Coman and Juve. Bayern convinced Coman (probably higher wages) and he told us that he'd like to sign for them. Once it happened, Bayern convinced Juve with a good offer. I guess something along these lines happened.
Now we're presenting it as "Coman asked to leave", which isn't incorrect per se, but we're "guilty" in a way that we also liked the deal and instead of offering higher wages to Coman, we simply decided to make this big profit.
I don't buy it that Allegri was starting Coman just to convince him to stay. It's more probable that Coman's starting XI appearances were our weapon in the negotiations with Bayern. We were willing to sell, but we wanted a much better offer than the original 15m euro one.
You got a point there .

Let's meet in a year and talk again
OK

same things people were saying last summer btw. "he has to be loaned out" "he isnt ready for a top club like Juve" etc. i guess well see the same talk next summer and throughout the year if he doesent start every single game the coming season
At least you don't have to wait till next year ..Igor

Buy on AliExpress.com

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
:lol: Can't believe many here he thought we gonna give Coman on 2 year loan without forced redemption at the end, I mean you might not rate Marotta's selling abilities, but he is not retarded...

Actually it's really fascinating how many here are just waiting for bad news, or even any news that could be interpreted in negative way, just so they can moan and post facepalms...

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
:lol: Can't believe many here he thought we gonna give Coman on 2 year loan without forced redemption at the end, I mean you might not rate Marotta's selling abilities, but he is not retarded...

Actually it's really fascinating how many here are just waiting for bad news, or even any news that could be interpreted in negative way, just so they can moan and post facepalms...
:tup:

Nailed it.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
wait so whats the deal exactly?
The exact nature of the move remains sketchy, but La Gazzetta dello Sport and Sky Sport Italia have reached the same conclusion.

They maintain it will be a two-year loan at a cost of €7m to €8m.

In 2017, Bayern Munich will have the option to buy Coman for a further €20m.

Initially there will be a €5m payment, then another €2m in 2016.

This is not entirely dissimilar to the deal Juventus struck with Real Madrid for Alvaro Morata.

It means the Bianconeri could still bring Coman back in future.

They snapped him up at the age of 18 as a free agent last year, when his contract with Paris Saint-Germain had expired.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I highly doubt we gonna loan him for 2 years without obligation to buy, it doesn't make sense. Also if we do, would you guys complain, like you complained when we signed Cuardado without obligation?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
The loaning is fine. I have been saying he needed to be loaned log time ago. 2 mils is bollocks but oh well.

As long as they dont have an “obligation to buy“ him, im fine.

Let them nurture him for us in a formation that ssuits him, then we call him back.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
:agree:

To me, Coman situation is almost identical to Giovinco's. He is not a striker, he is winger or even inside forward but no an ss, and even at Bayern they know that. And maybe we shouldn't change our whole tactics for him, but we should look to accommodate him, just like we gonna do with Cuardado, who at the moment only fits in 3-5-2 and even that is arguable. Which brings me to another point, this is the most random mercato we had as long as I can remember. Last season we knew we gonna play 3-5-2 or 4-3-1-2, but now beside 3-5-2 no one knows how we gonna play. We have so many different players, that is almost impossible to predict anything, and I'm afraid it's gonna bite us in the ass.
Strange mercato for sure. Cuadrado really own works in a formation that plays wide right mids or attackers. He's a terrible RWB. Alex Sandro is not a LWB, he's a LB. Mandzukic is much better for a formation that uses wingers... But it really looks like we want to play a 4-3-1-2 or 4-3-2-1... so it's hard to make sense of the mercato in that regard. Keeping Coman would have at the very least allowed us a good option wide left so we could play 4-3-3 with Cuadrado opposite. Or even 4-2-3-1 at times.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Im very disappointed. Retarded deal, thats what it is.

Look, I'd definitely get it if it was obligation to buy.

But 2 fucking Years só they can be sure what they have before throwing the real money?

Bayern is not taking any risks here. We could dell him for 7m anytime we want.

The only club Dunning a risk is juve, if he reveals a great player in these 2 years.

Hate it.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Bayern is not running the risk of paying 8m for a loan and investing time and effort into a player who is years away from being a finished product?

Pathetic posters we have on this forum currently. Babies, the bunch of you.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Once again, they got the best of us.

If im a Bayern fan, im very happy about this. Its very telling. They must be ecstatic there.

The only way we make out of this as a good deal is if he becomes a total bust. And thats unlikely.

- - - Updated - - -

Bayern is not running the risk of paying 8m for a loan and investing time and effort into a player who is years away from being a finished product?

Pathetic posters we have on this forum currently. Babies, the bunch of you.
In all likelihood, he will be at least a decent player. His worth is already around 5m. What risk are you fucking talking about?

We run the bigger risk in the deal. He's one of the most promissing wingers there is.

This would only be worthy if bayern would share the risk and committ to pay at least 18m right now.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
If option implies we can have him back and match anything Bayern offer, then great. However, my worry is that even if he turns out to be awesome, he might not want to come back here after the way we treated him.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
If it's a 2 year loan it should have an obligation to buy in the end imho , if not it would most probably have a higher right to buy clause in the second year .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)