Kingsley Coman (16 Viewers)

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
:lol: Can't believe many here he thought we gonna give Coman on 2 year loan without forced redemption at the end, I mean you might not rate Marotta's selling abilities, but he is not retarded...

Actually it's really fascinating how many here are just waiting for bad news, or even any news that could be interpreted in negative way, just so they can moan and post facepalms...
Thats whats been reported. Bayern definitely wouldnt be crazy enough to committ 28m on him. No chance.

- - - Updated - - -

If option implies we can have him back and match anything Bayern offer, then great. However, my worry is that even if he turns out to be awesome, he might not want to come back here after the way we treated him.
If he turns out great, its pretty clear hes not going back to Juventus.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
If it's a 2 year loan it should have an obligation to buy in the end imho , if not it would most probably have a higher right to buy clause in the second year .
My accounting days r over a decade ago, but if I m not wrong, then an obligation to buy effects the P+L. Its agreed, that the player is going to the other club no matter what, thus its a realised income. Without that obligation, the case is still open and nothing is clear so u can argue about realised income and dont need to declare it.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
My accounting days r over a decade ago, but if I m not wrong, then an obligation to buy effects the P+L. Its agreed, that the player is going to the other club no matter what, thus its a realised income. Without that obligation, the case is still open and nothing is clear so u can argue about realised income and dont need to declare it.
An obligation to buy isn't in the contract I think , more of a gentelman agreement that after 2 years they will buy him so I think you still don't have to declare it up to the point that they actually buy him . Not sure I understood very well what you said though (kind of ignorant in the matter) .

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Im very disappointed. Retarded deal, thats what it is.

Look, I'd definitely get it if it was obligation to buy.

But 2 fucking Years só they can be sure what they have before throwing the real money?

Bayern is not taking any risks here. We could dell him for 7m anytime we want.

The only club Dunning a risk is juve, if he reveals a great player in these 2 years.

Hate it.
No way we gonna loan him for two years and than hope Bayern buys him. This is probably BS, and like Nostradamus already said, it's just a way to spread the payments for him. Also I think Laudisa said we are making very complex deal for Coman, so it might mean we are selling him in a similar way we bought Morata.

But let's just wait an official release.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Im very disappointed. Retarded deal, thats what it is.

Look, I'd definitely get it if it was obligation to buy.

But 2 $#@!ing Years só they can be sure what they have before throwing the real money?

Bayern is not taking any risks here. We could dell him for 7m anytime we want.

The only club Dunning a risk is juve, if he reveals a great player in these 2 years.

Hate it.
Absolutely. There's no two ways about it.

Bad move for coman too as this season is peps last so he will possibly find it even more difficult next season.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Strange mercato for sure. Cuadrado really own works in a formation that plays wide right mids or attackers. He's a terrible RWB. Alex Sandro is not a LWB, he's a LB. Mandzukic is much better for a formation that uses wingers... But it really looks like we want to play a 4-3-1-2 or 4-3-2-1... so it's hard to make sense of the mercato in that regard. Keeping Coman would have at the very least allowed us a good option wide left so we could play 4-3-3 with Cuadrado opposite. Or even 4-2-3-1 at times.
Totally agree with you.

My biggest fear is Allegri is gonna need time to fit everything right, and by the time he does it we might loose some valuable points. Overall I'm satisfied with our squad and rejuvenation we made.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Gazzetta dello Sport and Sky Sport Italia both suggest that Coman will join Bayern on a two-year loan at a cost of €7m to €8m. In 2017, the German champions will have the option to buy Coman for a further €20m.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Ah, a dissapointing move after all, right when I was about to praise Marotta for actually managing to make a profitable business, once again, he was pawned...
How does he manages to get onwed both when he loans and when we are loaning?
Its natural that Real would have the upper hand in the Morata deal, since they had his contracf, but in this deal, its Bayern that has the upper hand...

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
What he is good at is bringing in players like coman and pogba and I'm afraid were gonna have to just wait again to see another of our promising players strut his stuff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)