Kingsley Coman (25 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Why are we letting him go? Don't we need more than 4 forwards? We always started the season with 5.

Loan + option is unacceptable.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Scored a goal, assisted 2 others. Created a boatload of chances. His trouble is end product. He's 19. He has a lot of time to work on that. The fact he gets to the point quite often where it's only his final shot or pass, or extra dribble that let's him down says he is definitely worth keeping.
let’s see where he is in 5 years as of now.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
What I find ironic about this is that twice Bayern comes to get two players from us and we just say "Suuuure do I warp them to go?"

While we ask for Gotze and its like "aaaaaam no"

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
cant wait for society narrative for loan+option if it comes true :lol:
As much as I am trying to keep out of any debates with these guys, it's going to really draw me back in.

I'll wait till i see this happening before i'm commenting on it, seems like grade A bullshit
And if it does happen!?

So you're telling me Bayern got the best box to box midfielder in the world and a young prospect for 37m?
It's unbelievable really, how little of a spine we have as a club at times.

The meltdown :touched: Unbelievable
Do you not rate him? Or do you believe the monetary aspect of this deal does us good? Because the only way a loan of Coman makes sense, is if we loaned him to Sassoulo to get some playing time in our league, not to Bayern on their terms, after they already got Vidal in a deal that suited them more than it did us. If this is outright money or in some way linked to Goetze, one can comment and say it's under stable, or we can wait on how we reinvest that dough, but loan with option?! After Allegri has spoken of his preference for the player? Then we are a second grade club in awe of the big boys.

Why the fuck are we selling him after Allegri saying multiple of times that he believes in him? Now comes the stupid excuse that he wanted to leave. So fucking stupid, I am about to puke.
Downright disgusting.

Mar 10, 2009
No excuse this time

We seriously have a weak exit strategy. Selling club, this started off with Tevez. When you tell the world you're not willing to fight for your players you become an easy target

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)