Kingsley Coman (53 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
let’s see where he is in 5 years as of now.
That's my point though. Wait and see with him. At least until January when some desperate club will pick him up. Or even next summer. He's 19. THere's absolutely no need to sell him this mercato, unless we're reinvesting those funds in a top class player.

I don't care about Coman specifically. However, I'd much rather keep our talented young prospects than sell them, unless we're using those funds to get a top class CAM that we actually do need. If we sell Coman and don't do that? Then why the heck did we sell him now and not wait a year? It makes no sense at all.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
good riddance....never liked that rat tail player.
btw why are people complaining`? we are to bayen what udinese is for us.

and we will never play 4-3-3 so what... he is def. no ss!
3-5-2 and 4-3-1-2 it will be

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
He hasn't proved anything while playing for us. If it means getting Draxler then it was the right decision.
why would those two even be connected tho'? we're not getting any money for Coman right now to put into Draxler deal and not saving any salary since Coman doesn't make anything.

Also even if I think Coman is overrated I also believe Draxler is getting massively overrated. I would not care if we get Draxler or not.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
What I find ironic about this is that twice Bayern comes to get two players from us and we just say "Suuuure do I warp them to go?"

While we ask for Gotze and its like "aaaaaam no"
This pvssy mentality is really annoying. At least use their interest as a kind of leverage to get what your fvckin coach is begging you to get him. :sergio:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Well, and dont immediatly shoot this plz

If we play 433. Do Cuadrado and draxler count as forwards ?
I thought we were never gonna play 4-3-3, and even if we do, we don't have backup wingers, unless now you want to have Dybala as LWF, but that would make you a hypocrite now.

Dybala, Mandzukic, Zaza and Morata. Draxler most likely coming too. Not a striker I know, but he's definitely an attacking piece. Seems fine to me.
It's not fine as he won't be taking a forward position.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)