Kingsley Coman (6 Viewers)

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
why would those two even be connected tho'? we're not getting any money for Coman right now to put into Draxler deal and not saving any salary since Coman doesn't make anything.

Also even if I think Coman is overrated I also believe Draxler is getting massively overrated. I would not care if we get Draxler or not.
We are getting €3 mill for the loan, option to buy is for €25-26 mill.

Listen guys, this player arrived for free and didn't do enough to show he is the real thing last season. It's a no brainer really.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
thats daylight robbery. 28m for coman lol bayern got raped.
if they dont use their option we gained 3mil and he will be back.... he will def. get playing time at bayern cause unlike us they play with wingers. they have robben (injury prone) a dead ribery and costa as real wingers. so alot of playing time
If they do pay that €28m lol. That's exactly what it is.

But people's reactions in here are hilarious.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Vidal and Coman sold to buy Draxler. Hmm.

Witsel or Lemina most likely. Gundogan would kind of fix it.

Dumb at 19 is forgivable to be honest. The talent is clearly there, and he has what it takes to develop into a very very useful player if not an outright superstar. It's all about getting the right kind of exposure. Allegri has already spoken about him preferably, and for that alone we should have given him a but more of a chance. Absolutely shambolic to let him go to buy Draxler, for whom we already have the money as per Beppes own words last week. And if this is for Witself, then it's just a plain $#@!ty deal no matter which way you look at it. Gundogan on the other hand, I would accept.
Gudogan would solve all our problems at midfield!
Imagine Pogba-Marchisio-Gundogan with subs being Sturaro,Pereyra,Khedira and Asamoah.
But sadly Borussia would ask at least 35-40m for the player.
And the man himself i heard he want 6-8m net income to move away.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I thought we were never gonna play 4-3-3, and even if we do, we don't have backup wingers, unless now you want to have Dybala as LWF, but that would make you a hypocrite now.

It's not fine as he won't be taking a forward position.
Not considering Dybala a winger. But he did play central forward at Palermo with Vazquez behind him

We could play 3-5-2, or 4-3-3 and consider morata a winger (not idea) togheter with Cuadrado and draxler, while dybala and mandzukic are cf/st. Pereyra isnt a bad winger either.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Did you seriously just answer Suns ?
Look who's talking :lol: :lol:
At least I don't act as a delusional expert.

you are literally the worst, you have no critical thinking. You're the biggest fanboy ever. At least some of us give Beppe credit when he does well. You on the other hand are a blind fanboy. Literally you'd find excuses for everything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)