Kingsley Coman (6 Viewers)

hojo_samurai

May 13, 2015
You do know that Allegri wants to play 4-3-1-2 or 4-3-2-1.

4 strikers is plenty. Draxler and Cuadrado can also play AM. More than enough players.
Zaza should clearly be the one being sacrificed, also 19yr old Coman vs 27yr old Cuadrado? surely if we keep Cuadrado, in 3 yrs his value might be another Isla case whilst Coman has mad potential, plus Draxler and Cuadrado and more wing based guys its clear if we get them its a wing based game, and keeping Coman would make more sense.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 10, 2009
next year pogba on loan with option to buy at 25m.

'he wanted to leave'
'his salary was too damn high'

well that's what happens when you declare Tevez could leave for that reason, as I predicted it opened up the floodgates.

look at how Man Utd treated De Gea? This is what we should have done

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Not considering Dybala a winger. But he did play central forward at Palermo with Vazquez behind him

We could play 3-5-2, or 4-3-3 and consider morata a winger (not idea) togheter with Cuadrado and draxler, while dybala and mandzukic are cf/st. Pereyra isnt a bad winger either.
No, you're not making sense. We have never started a season with 4 forwards for 2 positions and we don't have enough players to play 4-3-3 all season.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Ruining the kids career like his gonna get more starts there than here all for what 3 fucking million? We won't get 25 million following year no fucking way on top of that another talent goes down the drain. This was gonna be his year. I can understand if he was sold for 20-25 but loan? WTF
How many wingers does Bayern currently have. Serious question

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Zaza should clearly be the one being sacrificed, also 19yr old Coman vs 27yr old Cuadrado? surely if we keep Cuadrado, in 3 yrs his value might be another Isla case whilst Coman has mad potential, plus Draxler and Cuadrado and more wing based guys its clear if we get them its a wing based game, and keeping Coman would make more sense.
I'd take a 27 year old Cuadrado anyday over Coman.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)