Kingsley Coman (55 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Turk was right. Money laundering
Don't propagate his bullshit pls.

If you wanna be angry with the loan+option,
Cool. I'm not a big fan of it either. But Coman is a player is nothing to write home about. Hasn't shown a lot and to me seems very brainless and one dimensional. If Draxler is his "replacement" that is a huge upgrade IMO.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I thought we were never gonna play 4-3-3, and even if we do, we don't have backup wingers, unless now you want to have Dybala as LWF, but that would make you a hypocrite now.

It's not fine as he won't be taking a forward position.
You do know that Allegri wants to play 4-3-1-2 or 4-3-2-1.

4 strikers is plenty. Draxler and Cuadrado can also play AM. More than enough players.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Yeah I agree. Loan + option sucks. But I do agree with replacing him with Draxler.

But people in here we originally angry at the €20m reports.
Vidal and Coman sold to buy Draxler. Hmm.

This has to mean we will be getting someone else now
Witsel or Lemina most likely. Gundogan would kind of fix it.

Seemed like a dumb player tbh. Beside pace he offered nothing to our game.
Dumb at 19 is forgivable to be honest. The talent is clearly there, and he has what it takes to develop into a very very useful player if not an outright superstar. It's all about getting the right kind of exposure. Allegri has already spoken about him preferably, and for that alone we should have given him a but more of a chance. Absolutely shambolic to let him go to buy Draxler, for whom we already have the money as per Beppes own words last week. And if this is for Witself, then it's just a plain shitty deal no matter which way you look at it. Gundogan on the other hand, I would accept.

hojo_samurai

May 13, 2015
That's my point though. Wait and see with him. At least until January when some desperate club will pick him up. Or even next summer. He's 19. THere's absolutely no need to sell him this mercato, unless we're reinvesting those funds in a top class player.

I don't care about Coman specifically. However, I'd much rather keep our talented young prospects than sell them, unless we're using those funds to get a top class CAM that we actually do need. If we sell Coman and don't do that? Then why the heck did we sell him now and not wait a year? It makes no sense at all.
best part is Beppe claiming "we have money to buy a quality AM" methinks it is not as he claims, Fat Pharaoh meanwhile sits happily :facepalm:

mondo1

May 14, 2006
3+25m says GDM

oh oh
thats daylight robbery. 28m for coman lol bayern got raped.
if they dont use their option we gained 3mil and he will be back.... he will def. get playing time at bayern cause unlike us they play with wingers. they have robben (injury prone) a dead ribery and costa as real wingers. so alot of playing time

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
3+25m says GDM

oh oh
€28m combined for coman :lol:. yeah. beppe sucks ass right?.. @Bianconero_Aus

thats daylight robbery. 28m for coman lol bayern got raped.
if they dont use their option we gained 3mil and he will be back.... he will def. get playing time at bayern cause unlike us they play with wingers. they have robben (injury prone) a dead ribery and costa as real wingers. so alot of playing time
and not vice versa.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
makes zero sense, all of this.
What difference is there if he stays or not? he doesn't cost anything. Not like its exactly easier to get playing time in Bayern anyway.
So, why?

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Ruining the kids career like his gonna get more starts there than here all for what 3 fucking million? We won't get 25 million following year no fucking way on top of that another talent goes down the drain. This was gonna be his year. I can understand if he was sold for 20-25 but loan? WTF

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)