Kingsley Coman (20 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Same people that are complaint about us getting rid of him are the same ones who were complaining that Allegri started him last game :lol:
What kind of fucked up logic is this? You don't to start your 19 year old kid because you think there' someone who's more ready to start = you want him gone?

You Marotta ball lickers are going too far. Seriously.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Even though 28M is laughably high for Coman I'd still rather keep him.
It's not just always about the money. In our case especially after Beppe came out and said that money was not a concern. It's the message we are sending out to most clubs and all of Europe, what our way of doing business is. We aren't a selling club one day, and the next day we are willing to give out some half decent talents on loan with an option to buy. This mercato has already been a bit of a joke with a couple of sagas. This one would've right up there, if it turns out to be a loan with option. 3m plus the 25m which we will never see, because they will haggle us down and close the deal just the way we bent over for Vidal.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
So you would say, Bayern could actually use another winger. Meaning Coman would get playtime there. Maybe more then here ?

Meaning either we get him back with more gametime, surrounded by absolute world class wingers. or we get 28 million for guy we had for free thats not remotely a key player ?

Would you agree @Red ?
I don't send him to Bayern to come back.

If he goes to Bayern, he's gone permanently.

And I send him there for anything over 20m.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I don't send him to Bayern to come back.

If he goes to Bayern, he's gone permanently.

And I send him there for anything over 20m.
But since Juve consider him as a forward, we must get another forward apart from an AM this mercato.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)