Kingsley Coman (12 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
What the fuck do you mean, Zach?

What if what? Do you think I can see the fucking future like you?
I agree with what you say about the strikers. And since i considered Coman a winger but also an SS, it would be odd that we'd sell him, because we'd be a striker down from what we normally have. (aka in before deadline day loan of some fucker to fill the shitspot).

Unless, we are planning to play a 1 striker formation, and consider Dybala, Mandzukic and Zaza(ffs), strikers. Morata , draxler, Cuadrado and technically pereyra wingers

While still having a stacked 3-5-2.

Then it could make sense. Altho i'm preferring morata as a striker.

And that purchase has to be excellent

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
why are three big teams this desperate to have him? PSg, Juve and Bayern?

because they see his potential. keep him. those 25m can turn into a priceless player in 2 years

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Damn this is a shocker. Fuck this , we should keep him. His young and already showing his potential , he was awesome in the Udinese game the second half and dunt let fucking Bayern come at our top players twice in the same window. Dunt bend over Marotta.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Last year after a few games people were saying he's crap and we should immediately loan him to Sassuolo...now selling him to Bayern is a terrible idea
Again, it's all about timing. There is no fucking structure and if it truly is obligatory, after getting 65M from Vidal and Coman this season, getting Draxler will be a disaster.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
If it's a loan, it's going to be an option. There's absolutely no need for Bayern to do a loan+obligation. A loan + option sounds a ridiculous deal, with barely any upside for us. If they give us 25 million outright, it'll be a great sale.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I agree with what you say about the strikers. And since i considered Coman a winger but also an SS, it would be odd that we'd sell him, because we'd be a striker down from what we normally have. (aka in before deadline day loan of some fucker to fill the shitspot).

Unless, we are planning to play a 1 striker formation, and consider Dybala, Mandzukic and Zaza(ffs), strikers. Morata , draxler, Cuadrado and technically pereyra wingers

While still having a stacked 3-5-2.

Then it could make sense. Altho i'm preferring morata as a striker.

And that purchase has to be excellent
No. Getting Draxler if it's obligatory would be insane.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)