Kingsley Coman (36 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
To be honest I'm not really sold on Coman, nothing I have seen tells me he is gonna be something special, I hope I'm wrong but maybe you guys can enlighten me!
The fact he played 600 minutes as an 18 year old for a double winning, CL finalist says a lot. How many 18 year olds are getting starts for a domestic double + CL finalist team?

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
People in here saying this is a good Deal are out of their fucking minds! Hes a jewel!! Terible news! We Are Selling him ti get draxler. Marotta out!! Fucking disgrace! Sampdoria Fuck!the guy is 19!!!! Look how good he is at age 19!

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
option at 25m says Laudisa.
What difference would it make? He's going to play even less there than he would here, and next year, they'll lowball us and we will close the deal at 15m. And to top it all off, Goetze is staying at Bayern. Unbelievable. If these two clubs were people, they would both star in a movie called Irreversible and Juve would be Monica Bellucci.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
in what world will Bayern wake up next year and thing, 'yeah, that kid at the end of the bench who didn't get 1 minute of playing time this should be bought for 25m'?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)