Kingsley Coman (10 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
the player has to take responsibility too and not just the club, Pogba took his chances when he was given game time and forced his way through. You can't expect to see Coman start or at least get more game time if up till now his performances have been very inconsistent to say the least. He has had flashes of brilliance i.e. the chievo match and the goal vs verona but over all he clearly has a lot of flaws to his game and decision making

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
yes.same story about berardi and veratti
we lost them easily.hopefully keep pogba and rugani for more years
Pogba is the exception. Benardi should also ben around next year.

- - - Updated - - -

the player has to take responsibility too and not just the club, Pogba took his chances when he was given game time and forced his way through. You can't expect to see Coman start or at least get more game time if up till now his performances have been very inconsistent to say the least. He has had flashes of brilliance i.e. the chievo match and the goal vs verona but over all he clearly has a lot of flaws to his game and decision making
You can't expert every 18-19 years old to be great all the time. Robben played for Groningen at the time and look at him now.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

You can't expert every 18-19 years old to be great all the time. Robben played for Groningen at the time and look at him now.
nobody is saying that, but you can't put the fault solely on the club's system and decisions when Coman is not showing enough to indicate that he should play any more of a role

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013

- - - Updated - - -

true
Well Good then if we make it!

Deleted member 2609

Too much cazzo talk going on here, the kid has hardly played, give him a fucking break ffs!!!!!!!!!!!

satfootball

Oct 5, 2009
his decision to dribble any player isn't pleasant.

but his wide passes to in front of penalty area is good.

sometimes he sends dangerous ball ro liorente in penalty box,but spaniard missed them easily.

Deleted member 2609

sometimes he sends dangerous ball ro liorente in penalty box,but spaniard missed them easily.
your english isn't pleasant but that's none of my business.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013

Bro, I've come across some of your posts lately and may I suggest you something? if you would like to speak/learn English, forget about google-translate or whatever you're using now. worst way of learning/talking a new language is to translate word for word from your native tongue because majority of time, what you want to say won't make any sense. Try to use the correct basic structures, granted there'll be lot of mistakes for a while, it's still better than the nonsense google-translate gives you in return. just a friendly advice. from @B3N

Aug 26, 2014
And people were whining because he didn't get an extra 6 minutes in the Fiorentina Coppa Italia match last week :andyandbarcelona:
yes we whine ffs he's only 18 years old he lacks experience the talent is obvious except to blind people(no disrespect to those who are actually blind) if we send him on a loan we'll just waste time and money he can develop into a great player you'll see if he's given the proper chance. As for his decision making how many of u made the right decision at 18 years i know it's not the same analogy but he's just a kid and needs to develop we need to give him time to prove himself dont expect everyone to be like Pogba we wont see a kid like him for many years.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
But Juve isn't Sporting Lisbon. You start at Juve not because we're trying you out and trying to make you into something you're not yet.

Why do people insist on believing that we're Sporting?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Bro, I've come across some of your posts lately and may I suggest you something? if you would like to speak/learn English, forget about google-translate or whatever you're using now. worst way of learning/talking a new language is to translate word for word from your native tongue because majority of time, what you want to say won't make any sense. Try to use the correct basic structures, granted there'll be lot of mistakes for a while, it's still better than the nonsense google-translate gives you in return. just a friendly advice. from @B3N
:lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)