Kingsley Coman (12 Viewers)

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Yea some consistent game time would do him a world of wonders, but will he accept it? He did leave PSG under the basis that he will get first team play here and won't get loaned out.
I don't have idea if he will accept or not,but he isn't ready and doesn't run enough doesn't press,he is kinda Giovinco.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Well good luck getting play time next season.
I know, he'll get even less playing time then this season if/when Dybala and/or Berardi were to come.

I don't have idea if he will accept or not,but he isn't ready and doesn't run enough doesn't press,he is kinda Giovinco.
I don't like the Jewbinco comparison :D

But I can see what you mean, he needs to bulk up, have a tenth of Tevez's grinta and he'll be golden.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
He lacks composure and it seems awareness at times. He beats people with ease, but then seemingly has no idea what to do with the ball.
kinda reminds me of some of the english wingers produced in recent years like walcott, lennon etc... all pace but lacks brains. Which is hugely frustrating for someone like Coman who is failing to make the most of his opportunities on the pitch, I'm beginning to worry that he isn't quite all that he is cracked up to be

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
kinda reminds me of some of the english wingers produced in recent years like walcott, lennon etc... all pace but lacks brains. Which is hugely frustrating for someone like Coman who is failing to make the most of his opportunities on the pitch, I'm beginning to worry that he isn't quite all that he is cracked up to be
He's still super young, so I wouldn't worry too much just yet. It's pretty rare for an 18 year old to even get match time from a CL semi-finalist. I think a loan out to a team like Sassuolo would do him very well.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
When did Pogba become a striker?
he is exceptionally skilled striker midfielder and he support our forward line he doesnt play as forward .you are right he belongs in the midfielder role no as striker.

- - - Updated - - -

He lacks composure and it seems awareness at times. He beats people with ease, but then seemingly has no idea what to do with the ball.
he need to confidence. He is simply not good enough because he has 18 year old.he has shown potential and given more playing time ,he will get better as time goes by.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)