Kingsley Coman (7 Viewers)

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
But Juve isn't Sporting Lisbon. You start at Juve not because we're trying you out and trying to make you into something you're not yet.

Why do people insist on believing that we're Sporting?
It'd have made sense to a certain degree when we were coming off the back of Calciopoli or even when we were down in 7th position. Now when we are actively and aggressively trying to strengthen our side we have no time to give players experience. Young talented players who have already been thrown in the deep end and survived a la Morata is the way to go. Coman can stay if he shows he can adapt, otherwise he'll have to go on loan and improve his skill.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
We should get a bit of a discount on Berardi's half by giving Sass Coman on loan. By the time he's done with his loan and back to Juve, he will only be 20 by then. That's the best solution for him.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
We should get a bit of a discount on Berardi's half by giving Sass Coman on loan. By the time he's done with his loan and back to Juve, he will only be 20 by then. That's the best solution for him.
i'd be ok with this. Then he has to prove himself at Sass.

Prototype

Oct 22, 2009
I am only afraid that his a late bloomer. Even he has skill, flair and pace, he is nowhere near showing his potential. Maybe we need to wait about 2-3 seasons till he improve positioning, descion making, self-confidence and strength, need to get tougher asap.

He used to past defenders with ease, but those defenders are his age, now when he make transition suddenly there are experience and strong defenders who can deal with pace. Need to adapt, otherwise he is on the way to be loaned.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
I think his biggest weakness is that he is too selfish because he wants to prove himself ASAP. He got talent but he needs to change his mentality and be a team player.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I think his biggest weakness is that he is too selfish because he wants to prove himself ASAP. He got talent but he needs to change his mentality and be a team player.
I dongt think he is selfish. He is simply raw. His decisiones in the last parma game were shaky and because of that he lost the ball a lot. Like, everytime he got it.

He is simply rae and inexperiencia. Sadly he will have to be loaned a year or so, or play him much more... but as we all can see, Allegri for sure things he is not ready

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Allegri ain't no fool. Would love to see Coman blossom and wear a Juve kit. But I don't let that wishful thinking break out the rose-colored glasses and tint out reality.

This cake is far from done/ready yet.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Explosive athleticism. He really flashed a few times during the Parma match. 18 years old, has gotten significantly more minutes than he did at PSG, has played in the Champions League, is not complaining...

What's the problem again? Just let the kid work in peace. We could see a huge jump between this year and next, as he gets more comfortable with... everything.

He's 18, and working in a new country. It'll take some time.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Explosive athleticism. He really flashed a few times during the Parma match. 18 years old, has gotten significantly more minutes than he did at PSG, has played in the Champions League, is not complaining...

What's the problem again? Just let the kid work in peace. We could see a huge jump between this year and next, as he gets more comfortable with... everything.

He's 18, and working in a new country. It'll take some time.
like pogba?
if we dont get him more chance for play his improvement is slower and never reach his talent value

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
like pogba?
if we dont get him more chance for play his improvement is slower and never reach his talent value
I don't think we should use the best young footballer in the world as the standard for what is "normal", when developing youth, though. Pogba's rise has been meteoric, and it would be unwise to expect others to develop similarly. Paul has a blend of explosive physicality, technical prowess, and maturity, that is very rare. Very, very rare.

Coman played something like 2 substitute appearances in France last season. He's already above double digits in games played, has scored, has played in the Champions League, and is training with top class players and managers, in a top class environment, every day. When he goes to play with the U-National team, he dominates.

I'd say his minutes have been ok this year, all things considered -- look at where the team is. They'll have to decide if he's progressing well enough for them, but again, his comfort level could take a significant jump between season 1 and season 2, as could his training regime. He could return bigger and stronger, with more confidence, and a much better understanding of what Max/the team require of him.

He's got a lot of potential, and he does need to play, but I'm interested to see what Beppe decides to do in the off-season. There are a lot of questions about our forward line for next season, and Coman may be able to earn solid minutes at Juve (depending on who leaves, who arrives, tactics, etc).

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Good game so far. That long range effort was pretty close. Seems that he improved his decision making. Looks more comfortable on the ball as well.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
keep him He will learn from our forward like tevez and morata . They get a lot of criticism but tevez and pogba morata probably cavani are very versatile and strong striker he could learn a lot from.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)