Kingsley Coman (6 Viewers)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Its not worth analyzing, goes without saying really. Yes its unfortunate to get subbed after being on 15 mins, especially when you leading 3-0, but fact of matter is Allegri chose the safe choice, Coman is not equipped to be sole attacker that helds of a whole defence on his own to waste time and give defense breathing space. Kinda nuisance when its just few minutes left, but its the logical choice to have a big tall towering striker as the sole attacker for you to do the required task, instead of a short 18 year old winger. He was dissapointed to be subbed, but its not end of the world, he gets it. Fact of the matter is, Allegri chose to sub him in BEFORE Llorente to replace Matri, that should give him confidence, instead of the forced sub that comes with red cards (if any player was red carded in any position, I can assure you he would been subbed first of all still), in these sitautions experienced coaches, especially italian ones, allways go with the safer choice.
it's not just about this match.coman is continually on the bench and barely he get chance for play.what i like about juve is that i see some of the young blood this team.another young player like pogba Morata got chance to and now they are the biggest asset at Juventus. but coman cant even get more than few min.He could have replaced an invisible Llorente in this season but Llorente stayed on for way too long.our young player has been used a lot, Coman should be used more.its my opinion I'd rather we get Coman some more time, or bring up one of the youngsters.its same about Sturaro.i hope we start coman-matri or coman-morata for the parma game. then bring in morata or llorente 2nd half just to have all our strikers warmed up for CL game.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Coman is showing absolute talent. But i don't think he is ready for more minutes yet. Against dortmund first leg hé gave away the ball way to easily in last minutes. That resulted in a great chance for dortmund

Monster Zero

Mar 2, 2014
Don't know why people are getting so worked up by that sub, Coman didn't look all that annoyed or upset to me.
After the game, camera shot showed him clearly upset and Evra doing his best to calm him down.
don't understand all the fuss. 3-0 with 7 mins to go or not, I liked the fact that Allegri got worked up over the red card and wanted to protect our lead even though it seemed unlikely we were gonna lose it - it shows that this match and this cup mattered and he, along with the team, wanted to win it.

I am guess being 10 men down it was the natural sub as Llorente was about to come on. I had always assumed this was the case as Llorente is better in the air and had the height, that the easiest way Fiorentina would score would be from set pieces or crosses in, and having Llorente there would reduce that risk.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
When he is good enough he will play regularly, I mean did messi even played regularly when he was 18? Ffs anyone who ragequit after that kind of 'incident' should be ashamed, especially for a 18 years old nobody.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Yeah he was. Although as a little comparison - one of the best players of all time made 25 appearances during that season, scoring 8 goals. And that is a guy moulded in their system.
I know.

I do think that we will be seeing more of Coman in these last matches in Serie A.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)