Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
@JuveJay

Thank you sir, didn't know it was that easy :touched:

What a simple yet effective move. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Go ahead and tell me i'm commiting premature ejaculation

But when i saw that during the game, i tought i was watching Del Piero on fast forward
Something about how he likes to turn the ball and take the curve shot to the far post reminds me of...:snoop:

- - - Updated - - -

when it happened
half a minute
I'm not the wizard
Oh but you are a wizard.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Well, now we all know not to bug @Alex-444 since its easy enough to do on our own.

I actually enjoy watching the guy fall rather than Coman doing the move.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Fuck Cell; Gohan (which means rice in Japanese if memory serves me right) whooped his ass :stuckup:

Forza Kingsley. Such an awesome name he possesses, truly befitting of his elegance and style on the pitch.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:lol: I will have my maid swat him with a fly swatter :stuckup:

If you look at it objectively, Krillin is bald and short, and usually watches from the sidelines while the real men are fighting it out. Typifies Giovinco really.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

If you look at it objectively, Krillin is bald and short, and usually watches from the sidelines while the real men are fighting it out. Typifies Giovinco really.
:lol:

Exactly. Giovinco (krilin) goes out first to fight the defenders from Kopenhagen (Vegeta and Nappa), then he gets owned and killed and Vidal (Goku) gets mad and swear for revenge.

Just that in our case we never got that revenge :sad:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

Krillin help sometimes and got C18 tough, Chaozu would be a better pick, the guy is just made to die and make Ten Shin Han angry who die right after.
:lol:

Exactly. Giovinco (krilin) goes out first to fight the defenders from Kopenhagen (Vegeta and Nappa), then he gets owned and killed and Vidal (Goku) gets mad and swear for revenge.

Just that in our case we never got that revenge :sad:
:shifty:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)