link to Coman highlights form today's u-21 game

HERE

- - - Updated - - -

You can't see it here but Kurzawa. :tuttosport:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    Juventino[RUS];4684762 said:
    What i like about him that he is absolutely not selfish
    Yes and watch how he tends to understand when not to shoot, but cut back instead.
    Apart from there beeing few players who can actually do it properly at that speed, its an excellent ability to have.

How many times to we see players who burn off a wasted shot, or crash into a defender. He instead does the cutback, and has quick reactions to give it with the upcomming flank.

Speaking about flanks, coman played mostly as a left winger. Seems i'm not the only one who thinks he's excellent in that position

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
    He's a smart guy and a team player definitely. Well it looks like he is after what I saw from him so far.

I was afraid he could be a speedy headless chicken but so far nothing indicates he is. It maximizes his chances with us IMO.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    So much pace and dribbling ability. Hopefully Allegri isn't planning on turning him into a CF the way he used him in the last game.
    Lets hope so. it was an emergency tho... but i hope he will use him diferently. He is no CF

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    So much pace and dribbling ability. Hopefully Allegri isn't planning on turning him into a CF the way he used him in the last game.
    Nah, but at this point, he just needs games. if he can get a few more games out of position, thats totally fine

- - - Updated - - -

Lets hope so. it was an emergency tho... but i hope he will use him diferently. He is no CF
    He never bothered trying it during the preseason, so fear not

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
    I'm very pleased with the fact he could indeed be the complete package.

I know I'll get a lot of hate for this but he really reminds me of Neymar sometimes.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
    Jan 16, 2013
    I'm very pleased with the fact he could indeed be the complete package.

I know I'll get a lot of hate for this but he really reminds me of Neymar sometimes.
    Why would you get a lot of hate for that? Hating Neymar's diving, acting and personality has nothing to do with his talent, two different things. But now that you mentioned it, it does remind me of a younger Neymar without all the Firulas.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
    I have a very good feeling about the boy.Max should put him in a fire as much as the circumstances allow.His legs are very easy and he is very quick,thinking very quick.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 73)