Kingsley Coman (17 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
:lol:

Exactly. Giovinco (krilin) goes out first to fight the defenders from Kopenhagen (Vegeta and Nappa), then he gets owned and killed and Vidal (Goku) gets mad and swear for revenge.

Just that in our case we never got that revenge :sad:
:lol:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
In the future, Coman will be considered homegrown, right?
• UEFA defines locally-trained or 'homegrown' players as those who, regardless of their nationality, have been trained by their club or by another club in the same national association for at least three years between the age of 15 and 21. Up to half of the locally-trained players must be from the club itself, with the others being either from the club itself or from other clubs in the same association.

http://www.uefa.com/news/newsid=943393.html

Is it up to and including 21 or just up to 21?

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
• UEFA defines locally-trained or 'homegrown' players as those who, regardless of their nationality, have been trained by their club or by another club in the same national association for at least three years between the age of 15 and 21. Up to half of the locally-trained players must be from the club itself, with the others being either from the club itself or from other clubs in the same association.

http://www.uefa.com/news/newsid=943393.html

Is it up to and including 21 or just up to 21?
I'm guessing including 21. Coman just turned 18 so I guess he would be considered homegrown.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
i asked this 3 months ago. he will spend 3 seasons with us before he reaches 21 (or he wuill be 21 in the 2nd half of the 3rd season). so yeah, he would be considered homegrown...

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Scuffet will be homegrown,even if he stays with Udinese,since it's the same "association".
i meant the other group. you need to have 8 players who played 3 seasons between 15 and 21, regardless of nationality (not sure if the nationality matters here), in the same association as the club (thats homegrown i guess). and you also need 4 players that played for the club 3 seasons between 15 and 21 regardless of nationality (dont know how you call these, clubgrown? :D)

reallegends

Jan 12, 2013
i meant the other group. you need to have 8 players who played 3 seasons between 15 and 21, regardless of nationality (not sure if the nationality matters here), in the same association as the club (thats homegrown i guess). and you also need 4 players that played for the club 3 seasons between 15 and 21 regardless of nationality (dont know how you call these, clubgrown? :D)
Berardi wouldn't be counted in the "clubgrown",would he?Just something that popped in my head...Would be great if someone could clarify whether loaned players count as home grown??

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
i think not. he has to play 3 seasons with us before he turns 21. he has played none. even if seasons played out on loan count, which i believe they dont, this is only the 2nd season we own Berardi and he is turning 21 next July. so no chance for him im afraid

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)