Kingsley Coman (71 Viewers)

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
I like to add that going by the way he wears his socks, he seems to be like a guy who knows his style. I think he does his own laundry too.

I also like to add that his rat tail doesn't seem to be getting in his way while playing, so he surely must have great decision making.

One last thing. His back is as straight as it gets, which suggests he drives a Jeep, sleeps in a queen-size bed and let bitches stay on top during sex.

Man, the potential is huge.
:lol:

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I like to add that going by the way he wears his socks, he seems to be like a guy who knows his style. I think he does his own laundry too.

I also like to add that his rat tail doesn't seem to be getting in his way while playing, so he surely must have great decision making.

One last thing. His back is as straight as it gets, which suggests he drives a Jeep, sleeps in a queen-size bed and let bitches stay on top during sex.

Man, the potential is huge.
:lol2:

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I have to admit the kid is impressive. He offers what we need - hopefully it's just a matter of time he grows to the starter role at some point. The trio Tevez - Llorente - Coman cold be a very interesting option for Allegri.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I have to admit the kid is impressive. He offers what we need - hopefully it's just a matter of time he grows to the starter role at some point. The trio Tevez - Llorente - Coman cold be a very interesting option for Allegri.
exactly, i'm wondering how they will do if we try a back4 so they can all 3 start

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Who knew he had so much talent? I bet no one here did.
By the youtube videos from psg, you could see he was very fast and quick footed. Those are trais that we needed urgently.
Then there was the preseason when he showed signs that those traits were not only youtubesque compilations.

And then yesterday´s game.

Maybe im a little biased because i like this kind of players.. but im not totally surprised to be honest. Thats what i expected from him.

Players like him just need continuity and that coaches believe in them.

- - - Updated - - -

The kid Coman
After an impressive debut against Chievo, Luca Persico assess Juventus’ latest young gem, Kingsley Coman.

Saturday August 30 may not be remembered as the day that Kingsley Coman first set Serie A alight, but it will be noted as one where he made an assured and composed debut for Juventus.

The 18-year-old, who was signed from Paris Saint-Germain on a free transfer in July, moved to Turin with a promise of more regularly playing time. Whether he quite envisaged being thrust in from the start for Juventus’ first match of the season is unlikely, but the teenager wasn't about to waste his opportunity.

With Alvaro Morata injured and Sebastian Giovinco and Fernando Llorente not 100 per cent fit, Coach Massimiliano Allegri turned to Coman to play alongside Carlos Tevez at the Stadio Bentegodi against Chievo.

For the new tactician, it was a bold move. He could have quite easily started Roberto Pereyra - a player who could eventually cost Juventus €15.5m - or shuffled his midfield and pushed Paul Pogba or perhaps Claudio Marchisio further forward.

His decision to field Coman was perhaps a test to see where the youngster is at, but also a great show of faith - one that was rewarded.

With Tevez roaming, Coman was often left as the focal point of the attack. A midfielder by trade, it was an admittedly unfamiliar role, but one he replicated with ease. The Frenchman’s strength and determination made a mockery of his slight frame and allowed him to tussle with the wily veteran Dario Dainelli, while his trickery and turn of pace led to some eye-catching combinations with Pogba and Tevez. All that was missing was a goal - he went close on a few occasions, but it was still a polished debut.
“The kid Coman played like a veteran. He has great quality and character. He’s a young lad and we should let him grow, but he has real talent,” noted Allegri, after the contest.

Perhaps, what was so impressive about Coman was his maturity. Often, when a young, tricky attacker makes his debut, fans can be easily mesmerised by individual moments of showboating or other cheap thrills. The biggest compliment that can be paid to Coman is that he neglected that route, made the right decisions and perfectly replicated the role assigned to him.

After such an outstanding debut, more will be expected from Coman when he next gets his opportunity, but it is important not to get carried away. As good as he was, this is just one performance and only his fifth competitive appearance.
To push him too hard would be unwise, though with Juventus missing out on Radamel Falcao and Javier Hernandez, he could end up playing a more prominent role.
If Allegri can manage Coman correctly and nurture his talent in the way Antonio Conte did with Pogba, Juventus may have another gem on their hands.

Only time will whether he can live up to that billing, but Coman's 68 minutes in Verona has certainly got Juventini dreaming.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Khaled Al Nouss ‏@KhaledAlNouss 5 h
Coman is the youngest foreign player to make his debut for Juventus in Serie A (aged 18 yrs, 2 months 17 days). [GdS]

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I just hope Allegri does the same with Coman he did with SES. Let him play as much as possible. Giovinco can take his seating on the bench for all I care.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
By the youtube videos from psg, you could see he was very fast and quick footed. Those are trais that we needed urgently.
Then there was the preseason when he showed signs that those traits were not only youtubesque compilations.

And then yesterday´s game.

Maybe im a little biased because i like this kind of players.. but im not totally surprised to be honest. Thats what i expected from him.

Players like him just need continuity and that coaches believe in them.

- - - Updated - - -

The kid Coman
After an impressive debut against Chievo, Luca Persico assess Juventus’ latest young gem, Kingsley Coman.

Saturday August 30 may not be remembered as the day that Kingsley Coman first set Serie A alight, but it will be noted as one where he made an assured and composed debut for Juventus.

The 18-year-old, who was signed from Paris Saint-Germain on a free transfer in July, moved to Turin with a promise of more regularly playing time. Whether he quite envisaged being thrust in from the start for Juventus’ first match of the season is unlikely, but the teenager wasn't about to waste his opportunity.

With Alvaro Morata injured and Sebastian Giovinco and Fernando Llorente not 100 per cent fit, Coach Massimiliano Allegri turned to Coman to play alongside Carlos Tevez at the Stadio Bentegodi against Chievo.

For the new tactician, it was a bold move. He could have quite easily started Roberto Pereyra - a player who could eventually cost Juventus €15.5m - or shuffled his midfield and pushed Paul Pogba or perhaps Claudio Marchisio further forward.

His decision to field Coman was perhaps a test to see where the youngster is at, but also a great show of faith - one that was rewarded.

With Tevez roaming, Coman was often left as the focal point of the attack. A midfielder by trade, it was an admittedly unfamiliar role, but one he replicated with ease. The Frenchman’s strength and determination made a mockery of his slight frame and allowed him to tussle with the wily veteran Dario Dainelli, while his trickery and turn of pace led to some eye-catching combinations with Pogba and Tevez. All that was missing was a goal - he went close on a few occasions, but it was still a polished debut.
“The kid Coman played like a veteran. He has great quality and character. He’s a young lad and we should let him grow, but he has real talent,” noted Allegri, after the contest.

Perhaps, what was so impressive about Coman was his maturity. Often, when a young, tricky attacker makes his debut, fans can be easily mesmerised by individual moments of showboating or other cheap thrills. The biggest compliment that can be paid to Coman is that he neglected that route, made the right decisions and perfectly replicated the role assigned to him.

After such an outstanding debut, more will be expected from Coman when he next gets his opportunity, but it is important not to get carried away. As good as he was, this is just one performance and only his fifth competitive appearance.
To push him too hard would be unwise, though with Juventus missing out on Radamel Falcao and Javier Hernandez, he could end up playing a more prominent role.
If Allegri can manage Coman correctly and nurture his talent in the way Antonio Conte did with Pogba, Juventus may have another gem on their hands.

Only time will whether he can live up to that billing, but Coman's 68 minutes in Verona has certainly got Juventini dreaming.
I was about to sit down and write down my compliments to his debut, but it seems it has already been done. That's a very good assessment and I fully agree to every word - it was pretty much exactly what I wanted to put down. I am really impressed and that is one of the better debuts I've seen by any player in our shirt for a long time. Even lads like Vidal looked more nervous and lost in their debut. Although I was hopeful, excited, yet did not really know what to expect, this debut exceeded my expectations for exactly that [Persico's assesment] reason. Indeed, like with Pogba, we should take things slow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)