Kingsley Coman (58 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Coman is 18. He didnt noticably lost more possession then anyone else, but keeps showing brilliance, intelligence, technique, speed

Yes, he's gonna try stuff, and that wont allways work

The best players in history, 90ties ronaldo and del piero before their injuries, also did that, and also lost possession on several occasions.

But when they didnt, they ripped open the best defences the world has ever seen
I'm going to hold off a little on comparisons to pre-injury Ronaldo and Del Piero. He looked good in preseason friendlies, it was clear talent, potential, and intelligence was there, and crazy enough, he looked far better against Chievo. To see the kind of improvement he has shown from just a few preseason matches to his first competitive match for Juve is really quite impressive. He clearly has the intelligence to make the most of his talent. But... Ronaldo, Del Piero, etc... he's got a long road to get there, littered with minefields.

I actually didn't think he lost possession all that often today. Actually, very infrequently. His positioning was a little off at times in his role as a forward, and there were spaces he should have been in at times so as to allow for better interplay with Tevez, they bunched up too tight at times, but possession, he was very strong with it, and had a brilliant first touch, and made almost no stupid passes.

Regardless of what happens with his career, that was a brilliant debut.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I'm going to hold off a little on comparisons to pre-injury Ronaldo and Del Piero. He looked good in preseason friendlies, it was clear talent, potential, and intelligence was there, and crazy enough, he looked far better against Chievo. To see the kind of improvement he has shown from just a few preseason matches to his first competitive match for Juve is really quite impressive. He clearly has the intelligence to make the most of his talent. But... Ronaldo, Del Piero, etc... he's got a long road to get there, littered with minefields.

I actually didn't think he lost possession all that often today. Actually, very infrequently. His positioning was a little off at times in his role as a forward, and there were spaces he should have been in at times so as to allow for better interplay with Tevez, they bunched up too tight at times, but possession, he was very strong with it, and had a brilliant first touch, and made almost no stupid passes.

Regardless of what happens with his career, that was a brilliant debut.
:tup: perfectly said mate.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
did give away the ball a few times, but considering it was his first official game and had to play as the striker against much bigger and experienced CBs it was a helluva performance.

looked a real gem, very exciting prospect.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
played well very happy to see him get playing time and starting was something else but hes a definite asset to have. Coman was creating chances against one of the stingier defenses in the league. Who the fuck needs Chich

juventino899

Dec 29, 2009
Just watched him, he played pretty well, so far so good but I don't think he's on the same level as Pogba.

That being said it was only his first game and at least Allegri gave him a try..in the first match! hopefully he'll get more playing time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)