Kingsley Coman (64 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Glad to hear he played well and the coach wasn't scared to play him, that is a good sign.

I didn't see the match but I suspect the usual suspects will underrate the player since he's young. Typical reaction towards a young player and extremely foolish.
Don't know who it was aimed at but i'm possibly one of the ones who were still skeptical about him, in fact i still am, as i'll always be with players at that age. I see the potential and i see he has the talent to become an amazing player but doesn't mean he will.

If you were from where i'm from (originally) you'd have seen so many, and by many i mean hundreds, I literally lost count of how many Brazilians kids who at that age showed the promise to be the best new thing and never made it for whatever reasons. And 2. there was a time when to be hyped up you had to do something extraordinary, really special. Nowadays all you need is a couple of good matches, a good pass here and there and one or two goals to be idolized and praised.

I'll give him his praise in time. When he's settled and proved to be more than just good. Not at the first match of his first season with us. Definitely not. Pogba kept getting better, until he reached at point where everybody could see he was the real deal. This guy still hasn't.

- - - Updated - - -

But don't get me wrong, i'm not trying to sound negative here. On the contrary, i only saw positive things about him. He's an intelligent forward, if that's gonna be his main role.

He's the kind of player i've wanted for seasons now, and as a Brazilian it's in my DNA so i'm not gonna lie, i grew up watching technical players with flair and a direct approach, players who can take on defenders and make them look like fools. That's what i like the most about a Football player.

He seems to be that kind of player.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Don't know who it was aimed at but i'm possibly one of the ones who were still skeptical about him, in fact i still am, as i'll always be with players at that age. I see the potential and i see he has the talent to become an amazing player but doesn't mean he will.

If you were from where i'm from (originally) you'd have seen so many, and by many i mean hundreds, I literally lost count of how many Brazilians kids who at that age showed the promise to be the best new thing and never made it for whatever reasons. And 2. there was a time when to be hyped up you had to do something extraordinary, really special. Nowadays all you need is a couple of good matches, a good pass here and there and one or two goals to be idolized and praised.

I'll give him his praise in time. When he's settled and proved to be more than just good. Not at the first match of his first season with us. Definitely not. Pogba kept getting better, until he reached at point where everybody could see he was the real deal. This guy still hasn't.

- - - Updated - - -

But don't get me wrong, i'm not trying to sound negative here. On the contrary, i only saw positive things about him. He's an intelligent forward, if that's gonna be his main role.

He's the kind of player i've wanted for seasons now, and as a Brazilian it's in my DNA so i'm not gonna lie, i grew up watching technical players with flair and a direct approach, players who can take on defenders and make them look like fools. That's what i like the most about a Football player.

How much time since you've seen one like this that had these skills, but also intelligence, if you dont count neymar

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I still dont think he should be played as an SS.

Everytime he had space to run at defenders, he created something.-

Ill also wait more time to judge. Waay o early and he is still adapting to the team. Bu yeah im hyped as hell becasue of this guy too

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

- - - Updated - - -

agreed. we need to patient here, but the good signs i see that point that he will be a star are the fact that we didnt loan him out, and PSG were pretty upset about losing him.

her's hoping he follows in pogba's steps to success

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
How much time since you've seen one like this that had these skills, but also intelligence, if you dont count neymar
Every year there's at least 2, 3 or more Brazilians who show that kind of quality. Most of them are forgotten ending up in eastern European teams or in smaller Portuguese teams. I could give you names if you want.

But if you want a example of a player eveyrbody knows. Robinho at 18,19 years old, he was amazing. Fast, technical, great ball control, finishing and everything else. We all know how he turned out. Barcelona has bought, in the last 20 years, at least 10 Brazilians and even more South Americans in general who never made it and trust me they showed a GREAT deal of talent when they were bought. So dealing with kids is a hit or miss kind of thing.

As i've said many times, we were lucky as hell with Pogba. We hit the Jackpot really.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
yeh, a pogba happens like every 30 years or so

i mean, getting an inknown 18 years old who explodes and end costing millions in 2 years.. and not because hype, but because he is THAT good

its super rare

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Every year there's at least 2, 3 or more Brazilians who show that kind of quality. Most of them are forgotten ending up in eastern European teams or in smaller Portuguese teams. I could give you names if you want.

But if you want a example of a player eveyrbody knows. Robinho at 18,19 years old, he was amazing. Fast, technical, great ball control, finishing and everything else. We all know how he turned out. Barcelona has bought, in the last 20 years, at least 10 Brazilians and even more South Americans in general who never made it and trust me they showed a GREAT deal of talent when they were bought. So dealing with kids is a hit or miss kind of thing.

As i've said many times, we were lucky as hell with Pogba. We hit the Jackpot really.
this is why i said "but also intelligence", cause you named players who arent very intelligent

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Can't wait to see the full Chievo match. Hopefully tomorrow.

You guys got me all excited and pumped for this kid.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
"An authentic prodigy, delivered today by #Juventus > KINGSLEY COMAN! What a debut! He could be t/ next best thing on 2 legs since Sophia Loren."
- Ray Hudson

:D :touched:

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
this is why i said "but also intelligence", cause you named players who arent very intelligent
I recall naming only one player and ohh but that's where you're mistaken. Robinho was one hell of an intelligent forward too. His link ups with Diego were magical. There's no real explanation for what he came to be, an average footballer. There's too much to be taken into consideration when looking at a player who failed to reach his potential.

People always seem to forget how personal issues could lead one to destroy his career. You surely remember Adriano. He was pure talent and could have been huge. Came from very humble beginnings and with such a weak mind couldn't handle the loss of his father. He is just human after all isn't he? Turned to drinking/partying and goodbye career.

Back to Coman, I want him to do good and i trust Allegri to play him as much as he can.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)