Kingsley Coman (10 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
That's the real question. Somes believe is an amazing deal, others not so much (I include in this last group) But we sold him to get what?
we didnt sell him to get anything, we sold him because he wanted out. if we sold him to buy someone this summer, we woundt have accepted a loan deal and would ask for a permanent transfer dont you think?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
still bit confused about this one. So our motto has always been that we nourish our youngsters into top players.. Why exactly would we let go of him?
Since we can't compete with the elite on established players we now abandoning our youth as well?

And I thought we weren't interested in selling our players for money.
Allegri said that he wanted to go to bayern. That he gave him faith but he still wanted to go.

We got an offer much higher then what he's worth, and we took it

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Bayern is in need of wingers, Coman is going to get alot of playing time.

Either he does well, we get 28mil

Or he doesnt , and we have 8 mil and coman with plenty of games played.
or, or, or...
He does well, Bayern take him and we just lost a 20 year old star worth 30m.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I wouldn't have sold anybody 48hours before mercato closes, that's one.

I wouldn't have sold our designated cam without lining up another am, that's two

I wouldn't have bought a 26mil LB when top priority signing is not dealt with yet, that's three

Right now, the milk is aleady spilt. At this point I would have either willingly overpaid on Draxler or Felipe Anderson. Obvisouly IscoGötzeMata wont be released anymore. But the actual mistakes have been committed earlier
Vidal and Coman sales were already discussed here a lot, no point repeating the same again.

but you dont rate Draxler at all (didnt you though our latest offer was too much?) and would overpay? also, Anderson was linked to Bayern and United this summer. if he was available, he would probably already be sold

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
still bit confused about this one. So our motto has always been that we nourish our youngsters into top players.. Why exactly would we let go of him?
Since we can't compete with the elite on established players we now abandoning our youth as well?

And I thought we weren't interested in selling our players for money. Especially since its more satisfying to nourish your own than making money out of them.
you missed the part where we made a mighty 7m (7M!!!!!!) from his sale.

now our club can avoid relegation by investing those 7m. because we are siena and not juventus. 7m id a lot to a shit club of our status

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
air well Coman, we will never see him on our squad, he took the road of many loan with the option but not the obligation to buy, Marotta loans...
I dont understand why we always loan out with an option to buy and loan in with the obligation to buy...
But this one is on Allegri, Max is great at tinkering, fantastic at keeping anyone happy, except Coman, he gave the less possible chances and clearly considers him vastly inferior to the likes of Padoin and Romulo.
The lack of confidence also materialised with the acquisition of Pereyra, its like saying to Coman, we dont trust you to become a starter in the next 2-5 years.
In the light of this behaviour from our part, no wonder he opted to go...

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
also people are not allowed to change their mind on tuz.
i think Balotelli is gonna become a great striker one day, very talented kid - 2009
look at this fool here rating Balotelli - 2015

tuz

- - - Updated - - -

you missed the part where we made a mighty 7m (7M!!!!!!) from his sale.

now our club can avoid relegation by investing those 7m. because we are siena and not juventus. 7m id a lot to a $#@! club of our status
actually we got 5M for him this summer

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
also people are not allowed to change their mind on tuz.
Apparently.

I had high hopes for his potential. Tho honestly at the end of the season i had doubts wether it would stay potential or not. He was nice when we played him, but it didnt feel like he improved anything and Coman should NOT play as an SS.

I would have made a far bigger fuzz if we'd sold him a year ago,without him requesting it

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
air well Coman, we will never see him on our squad, he took the road of many loan with the option but not the obligation to buy, Marotta loans...
I dont understand why we always loan out with an option to buy and loan in with the obligation to buy...
But this one is on Allegri, Max is great at tinkering, fantastic at keeping anyone happy, except Coman, he gave the less possible chances and clearly considers him vastly inferior to the likes of Padoin and Romulo.
The lack of confidence also materialised with the acquisition of Pereyra, its like saying to Coman, we dont trust you to become a starter in the next 2-5 years.
In the light of this behaviour from our part, no wonder he opted to go...
TBH, I didn't trust him to become a starter in 2-5 years. And as Juve, our job isn't to wait for that but always seek someone better and more competitive as a starter. And there are plenty of options for doing that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)