Kingsley Coman (8 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
feel the need to post this again to shoe hypocrisy.

Coman is 18. He didnt noticably lost more possession then anyone else, but keeps showing brilliance, intelligence, technique, speed

Yes, he's gonna try stuff, and that wont allways work

The best players in history, 90ties ronaldo and del piero before their injuries, also did that, and also lost possession on several occasions.

But when they didnt, they ripped open the best defences the world has ever seen
How long has it been that we saw a player with perfect controll of difficult high balls, close ballcontroll, trickery and dribbeling, agility and speed, but most importantly also clearly shows he's pretty intelligent so knows how to use that
How much time since you've seen one like this that had these skills, but also intelligence, if you dont count neymar
Go ahead and tell me i'm commiting premature ejaculation

But when i saw that during the game, i tought i was watching Del Piero on fast forward
So apparently, its forbidden to be excited about finally having a young offensive talent with potential.

Nope better join the "Marotta has to stop penny pinching and get Mata and 3 wingers. Just buy them, just break the bank."
Is this the thread where i should receive my daily abuse for telling Coman was a big talent before he had even played a game ?

Perhaps because i got a bullshit ban for 3 weeks ?
Will people still mock me if i say he's a very talented left inside winger ?
Yes and i'll remain i've been riding his d the most and got the most slack for it.
Give this player games on the left wing, and mark my words, he's more polished and consistant then Berardi has shown to be.

When he gets time on that wing, mark this post, he will not disappoint
Clearly first team player, holy damn
Issue with giovinco was a disgusting lack in keeping the ball. He was easely cornered and pushed off the ball.

Coman has excellent controll and technique with the ball, and sidesteps with technique if you make the interception. This is a huge difference. He can hold a ball and dribble past defenders if they attack him. Giovinco cant.
So guyse, am i still getting trolled and mocked when i said during his first friendly that this guy was a massive talent ?
If thats a pathetic insult aimed at me, i'll call you on your bullshit.

I was the first on this shitforum to call him a massive talent , i kept considering him one, and want him to play.

:lol:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

Yeah, nice selection from 2014 posts. Because its forbidden to ever change opinion depending on how a player progresses. Or dont, in coman's case.

I liked him, and i still do. He didnt improve but i had faith

he wanted out ? fuck him, fuck him with barbed wire and accept that 28 mil

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009

Those posts about Berardi. There are more btw. :lol:

Of course you can change your mind., but you were so fucking clueless at that time saying that Coman was already better than Berardi. Now because we've sold him, Berardi is automatically better. You can't catch a grip and I'm loving every single second of it. :lol:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Those posts about Berardi. There are more btw. :lol:

Of course you can change your mind., but you were so fucking clueless at that time saying that Coman was already better than Berardi. Now because we've sold him, Berardi is automatically better. You can't catch a grip and I'm loving every single second of it. :lol:
I stick by what i said, but during 2015 Berardi made improvements in terms of maturity (apart from his temperament), while Coman didnt.

I'd prefer to keep both, but Coman wanted to leave, so fuck him

- - - Updated - - -

:rofl:

He really is ridiculous.
Beats having ADHD

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
"Interview: Kingsley Coman:FCB.tv: Welcome to FC Bayern, Kingsley! You’ve just signed your new contract. Tell us a little about how you’re feeling?
Kingsley Coman: Obviously I’m very happy indeed. It’s a dream come true. I always wanted to play for a really big club like FC Bayern.Why have you decided to join FC Bayern?
The coach, the team, the way football’s played here – I think it’ll suit me.What did you think when you heard Bayern were interested in you?
I was thrilled. And when you find out Bayern are interested, you don’t think about it for long. I also had very good talks with the club.What are your targets at FC Bayern?
My goal is to play and prove the club was right to put its faith in me.Bayern already have French-speaking players in Franck Ribéry and Mehdi Benatia, and you know Arturo Vidal from your time with Juventus. Did you speak to any of them about the move?
I spoke to Arturo. He told me Bayern is a very big club and I should definitely come here. I’ve not spoken to the other two yet.You’re only 19 and not yet very well known in Germany. Tell us what kind of a player you are.
I’m a forward, I can play on either wing but in the centre too. Everyone will see the rest for themselves soon.Thanks for talking to us Kingsley! All the best for a good start at Bayern!"

- - - Updated - - -

"Interview: Kingsley Coman:
FCB.tv: Welcome to FC Bayern, Kingsley! You’ve just signed your new contract. Tell us a little about how you’re feeling?
Kingsley Coman: Obviously I’m very happy indeed. It’s a dream come true. I always wanted to play for a really big club like FC Bayern.
Why have you decided to join FC Bayern?
The coach, the team, the way football’s played here – I think it’ll suit me.
What did you think when you heard Bayern were interested in you?
I was thrilled. And when you find out Bayern are interested, you don’t think about it for long. I also had very good talks with the club.
What are your targets at FC Bayern?
My goal is to play and prove the club was right to put its faith in me.
Bayern already have French-speaking players in Franck Ribéry and Mehdi Benatia, and you know Arturo Vidal from your time with Juventus. Did you speak to any of them about the move?
I spoke to Arturo. He told me Bayern is a very big club and I should definitely come here. I’ve not spoken to the other two yet.
You’re only 19 and not yet very well known in Germany. Tell us what kind of a player you are.
I’m a forward, I can play on either wing but in the centre too. Everyone will see the rest for themselves soon.
Thanks for talking to us Kingsley! All the best for a good start at Bayern!"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)