Kingsley Coman (16 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
pogba was worth 30m after one season with us. we rejected an offer of 30m for him in 2013

now he is worth 100m

hurr durr we got 28m for coman. except if we do it is because he will be either worth much more, like ribery, or priceless status like neymar.

juve loses. but that is typical these days. losentus

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
pogba was worth 30m after one season with us. we rejected an offer of 30m for him in 2013

now he is worth 100m

hurr durr we got 28m for coman. except if we do it is because he will be either worth much more, like ribery, or priceless status like neymar.

There's no guarantee at all that he will be anything like Pogba, Ribery or Neymar. Or Maradona or Pelé.

Basically Bayern have valued based on potential, because right now he's worth about €12m on the pitch, if that.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

now he is worth 100m

Pogba broke into the starting lineup after 1 season

Coman played an entire season and had 2 games.

- - - Updated - - -

There's no guarantee at all that he will be anything like Pogba, Ribery or Neymar. Or Maradona or Pelé.

Basically Bayern have valued based on potential, because right now he's worth about €12m on the pitch, if that.
Nono jay. "we lose". We cant ever do anything right. Its all Conte and luck remember

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011

now he is worth 100m

Coman hasn't had the season Pogba had here first. Coman arrived younger then Pogba and to be fair, this is the season we should compare to Pogbas first.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
I think this €7m consideration for 'temporary disposal of registration rights of Coman' will push Juve's 15/16 revenue just past €400m, also made possible by Lazio's CL elimination.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
who would you reinvest the money we got for?
I wouldn't have sold anybody 48hours before mercato closes, that's one.

I wouldn't have sold our designated cam without lining up another am, that's two

I wouldn't have bought a 26mil LB when top priority signing is not dealt with yet, that's three

Right now, the milk is aleady spilt. At this point I would have either willingly overpaid on Draxler or Felipe Anderson. Obvisouly IscoGötzeMata wont be released anymore. But the actual mistakes have been committed earlier

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Hopefully he gets to play and we won't loan the shit out of him. If we are so poor we should develop these players not pay those sums for Iturbe.
damn, you knew. you knew that shit was going to hit the fan.

on another note though:

Coman is 18. He didnt noticably lost more possession then anyone else, but keeps showing brilliance, intelligence, technique, speed

Yes, he's gonna try stuff, and that wont allways work

The best players in history, 90ties ronaldo and del piero before their injuries, also did that, and also lost possession on several occasions.

But when they didnt, they ripped open the best defences the world has ever seen
How long has it been that we saw a player with perfect controll of difficult high balls, close ballcontroll, trickery and dribbeling, agility and speed, but most importantly also clearly shows he's pretty intelligent so knows how to use that
How much time since you've seen one like this that had these skills, but also intelligence, if you dont count neymar
Go ahead and tell me i'm commiting premature ejaculation

But when i saw that during the game, i tought i was watching Del Piero on fast forward
So apparently, its forbidden to be excited about finally having a young offensive talent with potential.

Nope better join the "Marotta has to stop penny pinching and get Mata and 3 wingers. Just buy them, just break the bank."
Is this the thread where i should receive my daily abuse for telling Coman was a big talent before he had even played a game ?

Perhaps because i got a bullshit ban for 3 weeks ?
Will people still mock me if i say he's a very talented left inside winger ?
Yes and i'll remain i've been riding his d the most and got the most slack for it.
Give this player games on the left wing, and mark my words, he's more polished and consistant then Berardi has shown to be.

When he gets time on that wing, mark this post, he will not disappoint
Clearly first team player, holy damn
Issue with giovinco was a disgusting lack in keeping the ball. He was easely cornered and pushed off the ball.

Coman has excellent controll and technique with the ball, and sidesteps with technique if you make the interception. This is a huge difference. He can hold a ball and dribble past defenders if they attack him. Giovinco cant.
So guyse, am i still getting trolled and mocked when i said during his first friendly that this guy was a massive talent ?
If thats a pathetic insult aimed at me, i'll call you on your bullshit.

I was the first on this shitforum to call him a massive talent , i kept considering him one, and want him to play.

:lol:

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
still bit confused about this one. So our motto has always been that we nourish our youngsters into top players.. Why exactly would we let go of him?
Since we can't compete with the elite on established players we now abandoning our youth as well?

And I thought we weren't interested in selling our players for money. Especially since its more satisfying to nourish your own than making money out of them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)