Kingsley Coman (11 Viewers)

RFSK

Jul 19, 2013
Dude who are you kidding ?

We loaned him to Bayern Munich not $#@!ing Sassuolo lol
You... Since you read everything readable about Juve, you should know that there were talks of that we might have an option to bring him back, or atleast that we could be able to decline the pre-arranged option. Since i've been busy i wanted to know if any of that had been punlished...

Next time, abit less ass and more smart reply would be appeciated...

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
You... Since you read everything readable about Juve, you should know that there were talks of that we might have an option to bring him back, or atleast that we could be able to decline the pre-arranged option. Since i've been busy i wanted to know if any of that had been punlished...

You cant expect a better response from a guy who's main occupation on this forum is twisting words to annoy and bait people ?

There is no buyback. Because if he succeeds, why would he consider returning to a lesser team to bayern ?

RFSK

Jul 19, 2013
You cant expect a better response from a guy who's main occupation on this forum is twisting words to annoy and bait people ?

There is no buyback. Because if he succeeds, why would he consider returning to a lesser team to bayern ?
You know if he had read the rest of the posts he would have known that we got over the topic, i'm ok with tongue and cheek humour, but there is no need to be dick out of no reason.

2 years is alot og time.. Anything can happen.. But you of all considers Juve a lesser team then Bayern? Or are you implying to his interview:D...

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
You know if he had read the rest of the posts he would have known that we got over the topic, i'm ok with tongue and cheek humour, but there is no need to be dick out of no reason.

2 years is alot og time.. Anything can happen.. But you of all considers Juve a lesser team then Bayern? Or are you implying to his interview...
From the players perspective. We developped at a point where we had an even chance to win against any team.

I dont find us lesser to any team. Just less rich. And i love beating richer teams

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012

Thoda shaanth ho jaayo saale :D

And yes, you should know better.We not going to have a buyback with Bayern.I mean common, it's not even close to being realistic.

- - - Updated - - -

feel the need to post this again to shoe hypocrisy.

:lol:
:rofl:

Rekt

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Bye now, curious to see how he will develop.

So that leaves us with Mandzukic, Morata, Dybala and Zaza.
I think we will have a busy last transfer day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)