Kingsley Coman (12 Viewers)

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
UEFA European Under-19 Championship
http://www.uefa.com/under19/season=2015/teams/player=250054949/index.html
his last match was on 16/07/2015
Thanks mate!

Man, with Coman, I just hope we don't do a Henry.. He needs playing time, I rate him higher than Zaza, even if Zaza is a CF. I hope to see 4-3-3 in a lot of our Coppa less important more easy games and see how Coman performs, Dybala, Coman and Mandzu/Morata could prove a devastating attack for our opposition.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Coman will never play CAM, we have a whole season to base on where he did not play CAM single time despite not having a natural one. He played SS/forward or winger in trio attack in coppa. If he is staying, see him as a forward only and you will be less frustrated with yourselves.
inside forward imo

- - - Updated - - -

When Giovinco left in Jaunary we lacked pace up front, and Pereyra was great at CAM, this is why Coman played SS. Also, space is very limited at CAM which is why an 18-year-old Coman was played up front with less responsibility and more space to shine. Coman has everything you need to develop into a great CAM, although not a classic CAM, but a modern pacy CAM who score goals as well as setting up teammates and dictating the play. When Coman gets confidence and form he could very well be deployed at CAM.
Not that he ever did anything with it

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks mate!

Man, with Coman, I just hope we don't do a Henry.. He needs playing time, I rate him higher than Zaza, even if Zaza is a CF. I hope to see 4-3-3 in a lot of our Coppa less important more easy games and see how Coman performs, Dybala, Coman and Mandzu/Morata could prove a devastating attack for our opposition.
yeah, in a season or two

digitalbash

Dec 19, 2013
Thanks mate!

I really hope we don't do that again. Imagine Henry + Del Piero + TrezGoal. We would of got banned sooner!

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
There's no a chance Juve let him go. If nothing strange happen with them and they'll achieve their potential in 4-5 years Coman, Berardi and Dybala would be our first choice in attack.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Thanks mate!

We let him play in the CL final. I know it was only a couple of minutes, but if we had no faith in him there's no way Allegri would have put him on. He obviously thinks highly of this kid.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks mate!

We let him play in the CL final. I know it was only a couple of minutes, but if we had no faith in him there's no way Allegri would have put him on. He obviously thinks highly of this kid.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Lets be honest here, it was more of a "fuck all else, we will lose anyways" maneuver , rather than a "Coman time bitches!!" one.

He was throwing evrything to see if a miracle happened....otherwise Coman would have never sniffed the grass, not in our most important game.

Even bendtner and Anelka would have played if we had them instead of coman.

TLDR: That cameo is meaningless

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)