Kingsley Coman (81 Viewers)

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
those thing only make sense when the player would actually want to return
Pretty sure Vidal wont come back unless he flops

But if guardiola stays, he'll most definatly flop so we should totally do that
Fuck that, a flop is a flop. If he flops then the magic is broken. Don't take a girl back after her new boyfriend doesn't work out.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Fuck that, a flop is a flop. If he flops then the magic is broken. Don't take a girl back after her new boyfriend doesn't work out.
A flop is offcourse not a flop.

Vidal has every chance to flop because he's to good for Guardiola's shitty faggot football. He can then return to redeem himself here.

We have a recent history of taking in "finished" players and revitalising them

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
A flop is offcourse not a flop.

Vidal has every chance to flop because he's to good for Guardiola's shitty faggot football. He can then return to redeem himself here.

We have a recent history of taking in "finished" players and revitalising them
Point taken but it would represent a risk, and probably not one our management would take. Ithink would also make me sick to see Vidal giving all the usual I <3 JU bullshit after asking to leave.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
who the $#@! does he think he is
We promised him minutes remember?. I would have preferred a loan to sassuolo TBH... not because i dont want him here (on the contrary i want to see A LOT more)....but becuase i see that Allegri is not totally convinced by him...but at the same time wants to have him there just in case.

In summary...at this point, i think allegri is set in using his 4312 as the main formation... but wants to have coman on the bench just in case he develops a plan B with a 433. All thats fine and dandy... but it can also turn ugly for Coman if we find a Treq and use the 4312 8 out of 10 games for example.

Allegri wants to have coman for the rare ocassion a 433 is needed, and i think coman will not be ok with this...taking in consideration he wants to play more. But for this reason, he should have requested a loan to sass ro sumthing, instead of waiting playing time from allegri...who is by no means forced to play him.

Apr 29, 2006
There is no way we'd be using 4-3-1-2 as our main formation. Either Allegri is blind or we are going to get a player that makes all of this tick. The fact we've gotten neither the player, nor the alternative by the end of July should be sufficient...

Unless you consider Pereyra a typical AMC, because I see him more of a RW/AM.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
There is no way we'd be using 4-3-1-2 as our main formation. Either Allegri is blind or we are going to get a player that makes all of this tick. The fact we've gotten neither the player, nor the alternative by the end of July should be sufficient...

Unless you consider Pereyra a typical AM, because I see him more of a RW/AM.
What formation u think we will use?.

I see pereyra as a box to box benchwarmer , or a RW..because he can dribble and plays a kind of direct football. But by no means i see him as a Treq.

The fact we've gotten neither the player, nor the alternative by the end of July should be sufficient...
But also theres the fact that Allegri WANTS one, and that tells me he is not adamant of making the 433 a serious option. He let Berardi be sold remember? a player that screamed 433.

I predict that we will end using Dybala as AM, with Morata and Mands as strikers, Just like we did against Borussia. That way.... we use 2 of our 3 strikers (morata-mands) at the same time...and also we use the 40 million boy dybala. None of dybala nor mandzukic can be benched, since they are , as of today, our stellar buys.

We could also use a christmas tree with Dybala and Coman behind Morat/zukic.... that could also work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 81)