Kingsley Coman (5 Viewers)

Apr 29, 2006
What formation u think we will use?.

I see pereyra as a box to box benchwarmer , or a RW..because he can dribble and plays a kind of direct football. But by no means i see him as a Treq.

But also theres the fact that Allegri WANTS one, and that tells me he is not adamant of making the 433 a serious option. He let Berardi be sold remember? a player that screamed 433.

I predict that we will end using Dybala as AM, with Morata and Mands as strikers, Just like we did against Borussia. That way.... we use 2 of our 3 strikers (morata-mands) at the same time...and also we use the 40 million boy dybala. None of dybala nor mandzukic can be benched, since they are , as of today, our stellar buys.

We could also use a christmas tree with Dybala and Coman behind Morat/zukic.... that could also work.
I disagree on the formation only. I am almost certain it will be 4-3-3 mostly. btw Nedved and Del Piero were both considered at times as AM/trequartista/SS or whatever the hell you want to call them, but quality players fit easily I guess.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Or use Pereyra AND Coman

This team screams 4-4-2.

Pereyra Marchisio Pogba Coman
Morata Dybala

Coman shouldn't be a starter in this team though.
Coman and Pogba are so wrong in this lineup.

The best we currently have:
Khedira - Marchisio - Pogba
Dybala - Pereyra
Morata/Mandzukic​

I'm not convinced by Morata - Mandzukic partnership with Dybala behind them but Pereyra just came back from vacations so I guess that's what Allegri will deploy anyway.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Coman and Pogba are so wrong in this lineup.

The best we currently have:
Khedira - Marchisio - Pogba
Dybala - Pereyra
Morata/Mandzukic​

I'm not convinced by Morata - Mandzukic partnership with Dybala behind them but Pereyra just came back from vacations so I guess that's what Allegri will deploy anyway.
Yeh, i see it more of a christmas tree formation. But then.. we will have at all time 2 of our 3 strikers benched, 3 if we are not able to unload llorente. I dont mind anyways...Zaza can eat a big one, but it would suck for llorente.

But using Dybala and Coman behind Morata sounds fapworthy..... of course Coman playing to his potential that is...

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
If we go for 4-3-3 Cuadrado should be an objective (loan+option)
Sanchez would be the best player for 4-3-3 but we know we wont even try for him

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Honestly I don't see Allegri giving him more playing time than last year.

If anything, he'll get less, since now we have a 18M guy in front of him in the pecking order replacing Matri.

Unless we don't sign anyone less and Dybala becomes a fulltime AM, freeing space on the SS position.

Anyway, I just don't see him developing. Loan would've been the best to him. Because he didn't accept it, we might be in trouble here. If he doesn't get enough burn I could definitely see him asking to be sold. He didn't renew with PSG because of that and he was only 17/18.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
True. But we're chasing a new AM and then he'll have that one and Pereyra ahead in the pecking order. :/ I hope management have a plan for him because it would be such a shame to let this opportunity (his talent) go to waste.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
ST - SS
CAM

ST:
Morata
Mandzukic
Zaza

SS:
Dybala
Coman

CAM:
Pereyra
Dybala
Coman

If we sign a CAM, Dybala will be SS and Pereyra probably b2b CM, leaving Coman second choice SS and second/third choice CAM.
That's a ton of games..

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Coman will never play CAM, we have a whole season to base on where he did not play CAM single time despite not having a natural one. He played SS/forward or winger in trio attack in coppa. If he is staying, see him as a forward only and you will be less frustrated with yourselves.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Coman will never play CAM, we have a whole season to base on where he did not play CAM single time despite not having a natural one. He played SS/forward or winger in trio attack in coppa. If he is staying, see him as a forward only and you will be less frustrated with yourselves.
When Giovinco left in Jaunary we lacked pace up front, and Pereyra was great at CAM, this is why Coman played SS. Also, space is very limited at CAM which is why an 18-year-old Coman was played up front with less responsibility and more space to shine. Coman has everything you need to develop into a great CAM, although not a classic CAM, but a modern pacy CAM who score goals as well as setting up teammates and dictating the play. When Coman gets confidence and form he could very well be deployed at CAM.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)