Kingsley Coman (13 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I disagree and I am not saying he should bulk up like a beast. But he got easily outmuscled a couple of times and lost the ball where he shouldn't have (partly due to poor decision making as I noted earlier). In order to flourish however, he needs to get the basics right. Technique and dribbling skills is already there, he needs experience and determination in order to get the realization. Some strength would also help him not getting shoved over too easily as his balance otherwise is good.
Luckily, if we are not deadeset in playing him with the back to goal...he will not have problem with this.

Look at neymar. He is a fuking toothfairy and that doesnt impede him to dribble past players and create havoc. Obvs Ney is a huge talent... but Coman has pace a can dribble. He just needs time and experience. I hope he gets it here.

Btw
http://www.football-italia.net/69280/coman-'i’ll-stay-juventus’

Bascically saying he wants considerable more playing time...and i think we should consider giving it to him

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Coman fits well in a 4231, he doesnt fit that well in a 433

Vidal fits well in a 433. Absolutely not in a 4231

Khedira and Marchisio fit as the CDM in a 433. Both can play togheter in a 4231

Dybala, Berardi, Coman, draxler can play inside winger roles in a 4231 with a KM holding midfield

Gotze is the best trequartista in the world for a 4231

just some toughts

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
i said forget it, meaning i wont have the same discussion for the 102934 time. just go find some of my post form previous pages and reply to them, because i would be repating the same stuff again

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
At this point, i'm quite fed up with the constant sale talk of Pogba

He fits into any possible formation, and i'd love him to stay, but i'm quite frankly not considering him anymore, so i'm saved of the disappointment

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
At this point, i'm quite fed up with the constant sale talk of Pogba

He fits into any possible formation, and i'd love him to stay, but i'm quite frankly not considering him anymore, so i'm saved of the disappointment
:tup:

We will not be able to hold him tight... because he will want to play alongside messi most likely..and because we will be offered silly money that Juventus has never seen before in a transfer,.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)