Kingsley Coman (13 Viewers)

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Anonymous.

From Calciomercato.com
TRUST NOT PAID - Massimiliano Allegri chose to trust the attacker French class since '96 first minute behind lone striker Mario Mandzukic. Coman did not respond this, appearing foreign to maneuver and in difficulty in the role of finisher. The being late than their peers at the beginning of the pre-season (because of ' European Under-19 played in July with France) and the fact that it is better in the role of external and in that of the trimmer are only partial mitigating that can not affect the judgment of a decidedly negative performance. REFUSED 15 MILLION - Juventus shown to believe in Coman refusing the 15 million euro offer from Bayern Monaco in early summer, but she realized that give him immediately the keys on the clock is a gamble too big to handle for a boy of only 19 years. The talent and the class there are, the shots too, but must be managed at best and without pressure during the season. ALLEGRI WANTS a playmaker - Massimiliano Allegri has asked for some time to the company a reinforcement on the frontline. Pogba has proven to be adaptable in the role, but his presence in midfield is currently irreplaceable. For this reason, once the shot Siqueira out along the left, Beppe Marotta and Fabio Guild is ributteranno assault on Julian Draxler why a principle agreement with Schalke 04 had already been found. The negotiations, which ran aground on bonuses linked to the seasonal presence of 21-year old German, will suffer a net accelerated starting Tuesday. Allegri will have its playmaker, for growth of Coman there is no hurry.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I don't quite understand why allegri picked him to start today, he is way off in his pre season prep compared to most others
i honestly didnt care about his performance level today. what im happy about is that Allegri trusts him to start in an official game when not fully prepared like the rest of the squad. good job to not loan him out :tup:

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
I like coman at super coppa. He grow again in pressing aspect.
He is already team work player now.
Love it.
I do not want gotze, draxler, etc.
I want coman grow in juve's shirt.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
You know this kid is special when almost everybody wants and trusts him after a faded game , im in the same category , i think Coman can become great and that can happen only by getting playing time.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He is better out on the wing than an SS. I think we should try him at AM because he does better receiving the ball while running at the defense (or out wide) rather than his back to goal.

Don't think its fair to judge him cuz I don't think that is his best position.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He is better out on the wing than an SS. I think we should try him at AM because he does better receiving the ball while running at the defense (or out wide) rather than his back to goal.

Don't think its fair to judge him cuz I don't think that is his best position.
What is clear is that he needs space to roam. He cant be receiving balls with peeps breathing on his neck, or be used as a SS.

Otherwise guys, we got ourselves a new giovinco. I hope allegri doesnt sacrifice him playing him from time to time as an SS and seeing him fail.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I like coman at super coppa. He grow again in pressing aspect.
He is already team work player now.
Love it.
I do not want gotze, draxler, etc.
I want coman grow in juve's shirt.
Then park his ass in a McDonald's with an all-you-can-eat debit card. We need people who can win the CL.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)