Kingsley Coman (28 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Relax. Felipe anderson need more than one season to explode.
Coman is younge.
I think this season or next season coman will explode.
:tup:

- - - Updated - - -

If he wanted to be loaned why would he have left PSG in the first place? He left because they wanted to loan him
:agree:

he wants to compete for playing time at a big club. he could have easily get loaned out to a french team for 2-3 seasons and return to PSG if he wanted that

Buy on AliExpress.com

electricRoo

Feb 27, 2011
:tup:

:agree:

he wants to compete for playing time at a big club. he could have easily get loaned out to a french team for 2-3 seasons and return to PSG if he wanted that
Well then he'll have to improve FAST. He was terrible last few times I've seen him, nervous and his feet is like a brick wall when it comes to receiving the ball and keeping it close, and there's hardly any improvement.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
He is better out on the wing than an SS. I think we should try him at AM because he does better receiving the ball while running at the defense (or out wide) rather than his back to goal.

Don't think its fair to judge him cuz I don't think that is his best position.
If he is not able to receive a ball with his back to the goal and somebody marking him he might as well quit football. There is no position on the pitch anymore where your receive the ball while facing the opponents goal. Even defensive midfielders get pressed early nowadays.

I stand by my opinion that he is a primavera level player at most because he has no intelligence on the pitch and is not able to cope with the physical and psychological pressure

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
If he is not able to receive a ball with his back to the goal and somebody marking him he might as well quit football. There is no position on the pitch anymore where your receive the ball while facing the opponents goal. Even defensive midfielders get pressed early nowadays.

I stand by my opinion that he is a primavera level player at most because he has no intelligence on the pitch and is not able to cope with the physical and psychological pressure
Funny how Bayern were looking for an unintelligent physically fragile and weak minded useless player and willing to pay good money for him. But then what do those professional scouts of theirs know, huh?

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
As if their scouts would be better than ours. We brought in crap like Elia just as Bayern did either got crap youth players that made 3 matches in one season and were never heard of after again. They let many good youth players leave for free just too buy them back later for 20 m. Hummels was Bayern youth as well and was not seemed good enough. Bayern is the most wealthy club in Germany and are used to bulk buy potential talents just so their competition is weaker and does not even have the chance to get a potential talent become a decent player.

They got disastrous young signings just because they don't really need to care like :
Podolski
Landon donovan
Jan Schlaudraff
Breno
Ali karimi
Rau
Pablo thiam
Roque Santa Cruz
Jean-Pierre Papin

The reason you probably don't know many of these is that they were rising players for Bayerns competition so Bayern bought them and let them rot on the bench just to eliminate the chance of one of them turning out to be good for the other Bundesliga clubs.

Bayern is not better than real in this case really.

Kian

Jul 22, 2011
As if their scouts would be better than ours. We brought in crap like Elia just as Bayern did either got crap youth players that made 3 matches in one season and were never heard of after again. They let many good youth players leave for free just too buy them back later for 20 m. Hummels was Bayern youth as well and was not seemed good enough. Bayern is the most wealthy club in Germany and are used to bulk buy potential talents just so their competition is weaker and does not even have the chance to get a potential talent become a decent player.

They got disastrous young signings just because they don't really need to care like :
Podolski
Landon donovan
Jan Schlaudraff
Breno
Ali karimi
Rau
Pablo thiam
Roque Santa Cruz
Jean-Pierre Papin

The reason you probably don't know many of these is that they were rising players for Bayerns competition so Bayern bought them and let them rot on the bench just to eliminate the chance of one of them turning out to be good for the other Bundesliga clubs.

Bayern is not better than real in this case really.
Don't u dare talking shit about The Wizard of Teheran :heart:
Plus just talking about Karimi, he was almost 27 when he joined Bayern, so not exactly young talent. No club will get everything right when it comes to young talent, too many factors to consider when it comes to the players' developments. But Bayern has a pretty good track record I'd say.

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
The problem is not that he is raw! He is being played out of position!! He is not good with his back against the goal, but with his face against the goal he is a beast!!

If he played for a 433 team, he would tear serie a defenders apart! Nobody able to catch this guy 1 v 1

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
The problem is not that he is raw! He is being played out of position!! He is not good with his back against the goal, but with his face against the goal he is a beast!!

If he played for a 433 team, he would tear serie a defenders apart! Nobody able to catch this guy 1 v 1
Thanks for letting us know that you never played a minute of football in your life. Shielding the ball while you receive it with the back towards the goal is an essential skill for every player, even more so for midfielders and forwards. The believe that a winger will not be pressured while receiving the ball is something out of the past. Last time midfielders were not pressured when receiving the ball was circa 1980.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Somebody fill me in on why this kid is being hyped here as somebody who's ALREADY good enough to rape this league?

FFS he's done nothing, he's a kid. Let him work his way up and improve for a few years before pinning hopes on to him.

Inb4 DAT pace DAT flair DAT fancy

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Somebody fill me in on why this kid is being hyped here as somebody who's ALREADY good enough to $#@! this league?

FFS he's done nothing, he's a kid. Let him work his way up and improve for a few years before pinning hopes on to him.

You can see his raw talent at times but he needs a few 3000min seasons to develop. Thus I repeat: Everybody who asks him to stay actually hates Kingsley Coman and wants him to waste away

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Somebody fill me in on why this kid is being hyped here as somebody who's ALREADY good enough to rape this league?

You sound like you haven't seen the GIF yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)